DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Party Able to See Monster Vision?

Running my first session of Abomination Vaults today and using Unity for the first time.

When my PCs click on a monster, they can see what that monster sees; how do I turn that off? Also, it seems like they can always see anything that another member of the party sees; I can't figure out how to limit them to just their own vision.

Turn off party vision in the campaign settings to restrict each player to their own vision.
    Make sure the NPCs are set to "Red" in the combat tracker to stop players clicking on them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

"Party Vision and Movement" under the "Token (GM)" section of options is set to "off", but players can still click on each other and see their vision, and with no one selected can see the combined vision of the whole party. Is there another option I am missing?

Some questions for you:
    * How are you adding the monster tokens to the map?
    * Are you pulling from combat tracker list; or from somewhere else?
    * Are the monsters marked as friendly (green) combatants?
    * What color is the underlay under the monster token?
    * Are you running any extensions?

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; March 8th, 2021 at 00:38.

Upon further investigation, my players were confusing the party vision for the monster vision, and could not actually see what the monsters see. However, they can still see each other's vision.

Thread Information