DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Pathfinder One-Shot #1: Sundered Waves SUN March 14th @ 1 PM UTC

Please double-check your timezone as it may change that day!

If there is overwhelming interest for SAT March 13th @ 7.15 PM UTC instead, please let me know.

This game will be run on the OPO Discord!

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

"Sundered Waves" is sanctioned for use in Pathfinder Society Organized Play and uses 5th level pregens (other characters might be available as it is run in campaign mode).

Please note it does not give any reputation.

PFS2 credit:

"Players who play through Sundered Waves, as well as GMs who run the adventure can apply this adventure’s Chronicle Sheet to any of their Pathfinder Society (second edition) Organized Play characters. Players must decide which character to apply credit to when they receive the Chronicle Sheet and the GM signs it. The Chronicle Sheet gives 4 Experience Points, 10 Treasure Bundles appropriate to a character of their level, and 0 Reputation that can be assigned to any faction. It also grants 8 days of Downtime. "

"In celebration of this new release, Pathfinder Society Organized Play will be running a special Double Points weekend for Sundered Waves! All sessions of Sundered Waves run this weekend, March 12-14, will earn double the Achievement Points (8 points for players, 16 for GMs)."

Please let me know whether you want to use Fantasy Grounds Classic or Unity (I have an Ultimate license for both so players only need a free demo version).

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

About the one-shot:

For years, the pirate Captain Renlock sailed the coast of the Arcadian Ocean from the Shackles to the south to the waters of Varisia to the north searching for plunder and adventure—until one day his luck ran out. The ship was captured by a navy and the captain and his crew were apprehended and imprisoned. Years later, after the captain's death in prison, the four released crewmembers receive a message from the deceased captain pointing them to treasure he hid for them.

This short Pathfinder 2nd edition adventure written by Jason Bulmahn is intended to be completed in a single session and includes four 5th-level pregenerated characters whose backstories and motivations tie closely into the plot of the adventure. This adventure can be easily incorporated into various virtual tabletops, run off of digital devices, or printed out and played at a table.
    Last edited by stephan_; March 7th, 2021 at 23:03.

Hello!

I was hoping I'd see someone run this. And I'm in please. I prefer Unity.
    I haven't looked at the pregens yet but any should be fine for me.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

I'm interested as well. I can only play on Classic, though.
    I might also run it on Saturday for local players, so would probably have some advance knowledge (as I will look over it in any case, there will be at least a little bit advance knowledge, even if I don't end up running it). So I would probably stay away from important decisions.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Bruce & Robb are planning on joining.

Looks like we have four players then.

As mentioned, there are pregens, though if anyone want to bring a different character, let me know. Bear in mind the setup of the oneshot however.

For technical reasons we'll play on Classic then.

I've looked over the pregens and would like to play Elsir Syniras please.

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

Please note the pregens received some updates (same links should however still work).

Any other pregen preferences?

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Please note the pregens received some updates (same links should however still work).

Any other pregen preferences?
    Oh good! I was looking over Elsir and noticed a few things were off (missing a trained skill, no guidance on what spell from his spellbook is default, etc.)

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

I honestly will be surprised if Paizo releases a pregen without errors some day!

Looked over the new and improved Elsir. Like what I see. Though no default for the spellbook spell from Arcane Evolution. May I request the spell "learned" be magic missile, please? I'm liking the idea of having the additional signature spell be one that doesn't require an attack roll.

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

Thread Information