DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Sure! Good old magic missile...

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Claymore View Post
    Looked over the new and improved Elsir. Like what I see. Though no default for the spellbook spell from Arcane Evolution. May I request the spell "learned" be magic missile, please? I'm liking the idea of having the additional signature spell be one that doesn't require an attack roll.
    As that's a choice you make with daily preparations, there's no need for the pregen to include a default choice. (Although they do include a default for prepared spells in the case of prepared spellcasters, such as the cleric.)

As for pregen choices, I'm good with any of the remaining ones. I think I'll probably go with the cleric.
    Btw, Stephan, do you already have the pregens prepared? I could probably build them if you'd like.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I bought the module for this one and am currently updating the pregens (errata, spells). [Make sure to double-check with the pdfs though!]

That being said, if you want to build your own character, less work for me! (Let me know if I should send you the xml of the existing characters as they make it a bit easier, especially with Ancestry not yet out on FG.)

FG Pregens are now updated (though it can't hurt to double-check things).

Bruce and I will take any remaining pregens...

LOL. I completely forgot about DST and now seem to have an extra hour to kill.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

Yeah, this month timezones are tricky... US/Canada mostly switched over today, Europe will follow at the end of March, Oceania only in early April. So it's likely to get even more confusing...

The server is up.

A reminder that we'll use Fantasy Grounds CLASSIC and the OPO Discord (channel TBD).

Let me know if you need me, otherwise I'll join the Discord channel in 30-45 minutes.

I am in table 23 voice.

Chronicles sent and reported to Paizo for that nice AcP...

Thread Information