DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.2c

MGT2 v1.2.2c

Afternoon Folks,

v1.2.2b has been released, and I've been working on v1.2.3 - there's a thread for this - but it's a larger body of work, so I'm releasing v1.2.2c a quick patch mostly to address smaller bits of dev/bugs.

• Fonts. Updated the Tabs on Character Sheets/Systems and updated some FGC fonts (hopefully people are liking the work so far)
    • Charm. Added the Charm optional characteristic. Note there's only so much space....
    • Optional Characteristics. The 'Characteristic Cyclers' on the Skills/Actions Tab now work with the selected Optional Characteristics (requires re-launch of FG if you change them - so set before games start!)
    • FGU Desktop Dice Boon/Bane. Fixed the issue with the desktop d6 not working with Boon/Bane if 2 dice are rolled
    • Fatigued. Bane dice are now added to any Skill/Attack roll made by a character suffering from the Fatigue status
    • NPC. Psi and Territory (Aslan only) optional characteristics supported
    • NPC. Tided up hiding some more empty fields if the NPC sheet was locked
    • PC Spacecraft. Added 'Remaining Fuel' to the Status Tab, this is the tonnage of fuel left, it's a manual entry
    • Effects Sidebar Button. It will now show the correct button!

Central Supply Catalogue
    • Tool Laser. Now has zero weight as expected

I'm wrapping this up now to give me 2 weeks of Spacecraft dev time.

Cheers MBM (and the rest of the team).
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; March 9th, 2021 at 18:22.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Folks,

I've sent this over in the last 30 minutes, it should go live next Tuesday - so let's crack on with PC Ships....

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information