DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Script error on existing campaign

I've been in a campaign for a few months now, and after a recent level up I ran into scripting errors when trying to alter my character. Maybe worth noting that I created my character outside of the DMs server, saved it to my computer, and import it to his server.

The script error only appear when I edit the character on my own, outside of his server. The script error do not appear after loading the character in his server.

Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_charlist_inspiration.lua"]:8: attempt to call field 'addDecorator' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "desktop/scripts/characterlist.lua"]:9: attempt to call field 'registerWindow' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ac"]:1: attempt to index global 'ActorManager5E' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "charsheet_main"]:1: attempt to index global 'ActorHealthManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_weapon.lua"]:63: attempt to index global 'CharWeaponManager' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_weapon.lua"]:63: attempt to index global 'CharWeaponManager' (a nil value)
    The first two error appear when loading the edit character session.

The second two errors appear when loading my character in.

The final three appear when I move to the actions tab of my character. I have no dice or damage details on the weapons in this section. This data does load in on the DMs server though.

I've tried troubleshooting with the steps here. Additionally, I've uninstalled +reinstalled Fantasy grounds with no success + tried creating a new character (met with other script error messages).

Attached is my character XML in case it's helpful.

Any and all assistance would be appreciated!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Make sure you have the most up-to-date rulesets installed and test without any extensions. Check for unpacked ruleset files in the <FG app data>\rulesets directory which could be making you use an old ruleset version.

If doing these doesn't fix the issue, please provide a screenshot of your chat window after loading a campaign so that we can see the exact versions of what's loading.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

And welcome to the FG forums!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you!

I edited the character in the 5E Sample Campaign and ran into no issues. I was able to update/save/export the character and it all looks good.

For whatever reason editing the character in 'Manage Characters' is what was causing the issue. But my issue appears to be fixed now as long as I don't edit in the 'Manage Characters' portion of FG.

There's probably an extension enabled in the Manage Character section (if you are selecting from the Rulesets list); or in the cached GM's campaign (if you are selecting from the Campaigns list). If it's the first one, then you can turn off the extensions in the list right on the launcher screen.

Regards,
    JPG

Got it, thank you so much for the help!

Thread Information