5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

How to split and distribute item stack to multiple people in Party sheet?

I run LMoP and the adventurers completed Cragmaw cave. when party received the parcels and started allocating the loot, I found out that I can't split item stack to multiple people, only one name can be assigned to the stack and gets all.

Even if I drag & drop another instance of the item from the library to the party sheet, it increments the count. I can't split using ctrl/alt/shift, the only way is for the item to have different ID in the database, as the Healing Potion, as there is unique instance of the item in the module.

Is there trick to make PS do my bidding, even an extension for that?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I thought that if your typed in "Sarah, James, Jenny" that it would distribute one to each? If there were there more it would leave the extras behind. Did that change?
    Current
    Player - Homebrew Campaign
    Dungeon Master - Storm King's Thunder
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by Olmac1 View Post
    I thought that if your typed in "Sarah, James, Jenny" that it would distribute one to each? If there were there more it would leave the extras behind. Did that change?
    Yes, it works! I didn't try putting multiple names. This is fantastic, can't wait for the players to get the next parcel now!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Maybe give the 3 swords to Sarah and she can pass one on to James and Jenny?
    Can players pass items between each other?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Maybe give the 3 swords to Sarah and she can pass one on to James and Jenny?
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Can players pass items between each other?
    My players will just basically tell one another I give you x. The giver will delete it from the character sheet and the receiver will add it.

Alternatively, one can move it to the party inventory (on the party sheet) and the other can grab it off.
    Current
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

Thanks for the hints. We are using the party sheet for first time intensively

Quote Originally Posted by Olmac1 View Post
    My players will just basically tell one another I give you x. The giver will delete it from the character sheet and the receiver will add it.

Alternatively, one can move it to the party inventory (on the party sheet) and the other can grab it off.
    Or they can drag the item from their inventory onto the other PCs portrait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Or they can drag the item from their inventory onto the other PCs portrait.
    Oh, I was not aware of that one. So the portrait in the the top left hand corner then? That makes life simpler.
    Current
    Completed

Thread Information