FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Secrets of Greenwold Campaign Looking for Players

Realm Background

Trade between the Greenwold and neighboring realms has always been a hazardous affair - nevertheless gold is a powerful incentive to brave the dangers of the road. Nothing speaks of this more then the Old Trade Road - the oldest and longest road in the realm.

The Old Trade Road , also known as the Long Road, was established between Grayhaven and Mara in ancient days. Mara was a prosperous city-state with a proud and illustrious history stretching back into the mists of time. Situated in the Midlands - a realm far to the east of Greenwold- Mara acted as the crossroads of the world in its heyday, connecting merchants and travelers from many lands.

The most prosperous of these roads was the route from Mara to Grayhaven. The great wealth of the city on the sea, and its hunger for fine goods, meant a steady flow of coin to Mara - and a steady need for guards. The dark forest bordering the road has always been a haunt for bold goblins, hungry wolves, territorial elves, and other threats. The route quickly earned a reputation as a training ground for heroes and knights. Any bard worth their salt can recite a dozen tales that begin with a caravan setting off down the Old Trade Road.

These days, the once great city of Mara has fallen in its fortunes, a sad shadow of its former self, however the Old Trade Road persists. The young and daring can still be found starting out their journey from the Heroes' Gate in the city, ready for fresh adventure and new horizons.

I have FGU Ultimate with all the essential 5e D&D books

Campaign Type: Episodic
    Campaign Length: Completion of the 24 modules
    Game Frequency: Weekly Mondays evenings 8:00 - 10:00 (EST)
    Primary Language: English
    Camera Needed: No
    Audio: Yes (headset recommended) - Discord

Player Experience Level: Beginner or Experienced
    GM Experience Level: Medium
    GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: Low to Medium
    Roleplaying Level: Medium
    Combat Level: Medium
    Puzzle Level: Low
    Mature Content (18+): Yes

OTHER GAME DETAILS
    Starting Level: 1
    Ending Level: 20
    Character Restrictions: Neutral and Good alignment, official classes and races

Game Calendar link https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=5934

Are Volos and tashas available?

Tashas is the only essential book that I don't have, but will purchase before the first night.

Awesome, though I don’t know if it is a thing but I was in a session with someone that didn’t have tashas but I do and it weirdly showed up in their library as well, at least the player one did. So if something you want to try and explore before the first night let me know so you wouldn’t have to buy it if you do not want to.

Definitely interested

I am extremely interested in joining! Fully willing to follow your instructions, I will make a character that fits within the alignments you ask. Look forward to a fun campaign and great rp.
    Last edited by Reeman326; March 8th, 2021 at 08:46.

I am also interested in joining. I am an experience mature player, been playing many years. Lots of 5e experience and many other systems. Also have a FGC/FGU Ultimate License with plenty experience.

Days and time work great for me. I have been playing FG 5e for about a year now. I grew up on AD&D and 2nd Ed. A long term campaign is what I am looking for. I don't have a preference for class and am willing to adjust to keep the group well rounded. I enjoy some roleplaying and combat. I don't enjoy campaigns built on urban intrigue and espionage.

Thanks for the consideration.

Seems like a lot of people are interested. I am too! The setting sounds fun. I'll sign up on the calendar and cross my fingers.... Actually, the calendar link isn't working, but definitely interested if there is still a spot.
    Last edited by Phithis; March 12th, 2021 at 03:19.

Interested if still available, curious if Unearthed Arcana is playable for this campaign?

Thread Information