STAR TREK 2d20

LFG: VtM MST Weekends or Evenings

Hello fellow gamers,

I am a 45 year old Male from Canada in Mountain Time Zone, and I am looking for a recurring weekly game of Vampire the Masquerade. I am a seasoned veteran of all sorts of RPG systems and Vampire was the one I played most often. I have not played since Second Edition where I ran, and played both Tabletop and LARP games for around a decade or so. I am heavily focused on role play and love to stay in character during the entire session to maintain full immersion into the world.

I am relatively new to FG (just got back into D&D as well and have had a couple sessions in FG so far), but I am a fairly quick study.

I am free most evenings after 6pm and the weekends I am pretty wide open 95% of the time.

Thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by VE6CJW View Post
    Hello fellow gamers,

I am a 45 year old Male from Canada in Mountain Time Zone, and I am looking for a recurring weekly game of Vampire the Masquerade. I am a seasoned veteran of all sorts of RPG systems and Vampire was the one I played most often. I have not played since Second Edition where I ran, and played both Tabletop and LARP games for around a decade or so. I am heavily focused on role play and love to stay in character during the entire session to maintain full immersion into the world.

I am relatively new to FG (just got back into D&D as well and have had a couple sessions in FG so far), but I am a fairly quick study.

I am free most evenings after 6pm and the weekends I am pretty wide open 95% of the time.

Thanks for your time
    Hi, we are playing a 2E campaign on Saturdays, 6 pm MST. Our next game is this Saturday the 6th. We could use more PCs! We are all middle aged, so therefore enjoying playing an older edition. If interested contact me on Discord at AndyPete #6691. We play every other weekend, the campaign is Forgotten Realms in the Dalelands. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks for your reply, but I am looking for a Vampire the Masquerade game not a D&D game at the current time. I do love the fact you are playing older D&D though and if I do not find a Vampire game then I may just add another D&D game to the mix. Again thanks so much for taking the time to answer. Have a great night
    Last edited by VE6CJW; March 6th, 2021 at 19:51.

Hey
    I've never played in any edition of VtM but have been reading through the newer v5 rule set, so thats the only one I have any familiarity with. I have been enjoying the shows such as L.A by Night and Seattle by Night which first introduced me to the setting. But other than watching and reading have no real experience playing. I am a very experienced role player though. Played Mutants and Masterminds, Firefly Core, many SWADE (Savage Worlds) settings and been a player for D&D since the Red Box years. Played 5e online for at least 6years on VTT's (Even on Fantasy Grounds)

I've been trying to get into a game on another VTT platform but with no luck, so am trying here. I have had only a little experience with Fantasy Grounds so might need a few pointers before I'm back in the swing of it.
    So if you happen to know of a game I would be happy to try it out.
    I'm in the UK GMT time zone.

Thread Information