FG Spreadshirt Swag

D&D 5E Campaign - looking for 2 more players (new or experienced)

FG License: Unity Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: MST
    Day of week and time: Every Sunday at 6pm - 10pm MST
    If new game, planned start date: New Game - July 11, 2021
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every week, 4 hours, 6pm - 10pm MST
    Term: Expected to be a long campaign: 1+ year

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50 - 50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 currently in game, need 2 more to = 5 total (players)
    Character starting level & equipment: level 2 - standard equipment
    Character restrictions: Any published race or class (not critical role, other content creator stuff, or unearthed arcana)

Details of your scenario:

- Grim Dark
    - Low to medium magic
    - Political and gritty

Young King Orlane, and half of the sword coasts military, has been missing for the last 30 years and is considered dead by the peasants, middleclass, and the baronies. When the conclusion was reached that he was never coming back, the remaining armies went back to their loyal baronies, and the king’s private guard: magicians and dragonborn, were scattered throughout the land shunned by all barons. Without one reigning ruler and with each faction feuding about who should lead, they fight amongst each other divided, with small skirmishes and war interspersed with peace. While some people remember and cherish the young king, they do not speak of him, as the barons grow upset with anyone who does not back their political standing.

However, the humans are not the only ones who have noticed the missing young king, as whispers to all depths of the world spread like whispers on the wind. Growing encounters of creatures threaten many towns whose barons don’t have the resources, time, or even the heart to protect them; they continuously feel the pressure from both growing evils that attack them and their baron’s political motivations and class power. The world has shifted from the golden age of Young King Orlane into a much more dangerous, sadistic, age of darkness.

Currently only have 1 spot left!

I'm interested, sounds like fun! Definitely looking for a long term game. I started playing D&D in the early 80's so I'm firmly in the "experienced" camp. This will however be my first game in FG so I may need a little help with that. What classes are already represented in the group?

Hope to hear from you, I work until 5:30PM EST this evening so will be unable to respond until then,

Tim
    Last edited by TSayers; July 9th, 2021 at 11:17.

Hey are you still looking for another player? I'm pretty experienced in D&D 5e and I am well versed in FG.

Hello Julstan,

We are currently full up!

However, if someone cancels or does not work for the group, I will message you!

Looking for 2 more players for this campaign. Weekly games on Sundays at the above 6-10 MST time. We have a warlock, sorcerer, barb so far.

So, still, have a position open then? I like the sound of your campaign.

I don't know how I missed it being on Sundays. I already have a group on Sundays.

Sorry.

Should the day change I would still be interested
    Last edited by Dualstar; July 12th, 2021 at 09:30. Reason: Wrong day of the week

Message GreenJelloPhD if interested.

Thread Information