Starfinder Playlist

Looking for player, Rime of the Frostmaiden, Saturdays 9AM PST

Hello, we are looking for one or two players to join our group on Saturdays, from 9am to 12pm PST. I will be running the Icewind Dale - Rime of the Frostmaiden campaign on Fantasy Grounds Unity (no registration required). We use Discord for communication.

About the group: Two US players and a Brazilian DM (weird Latin accent included), we are around 40 years old on average.
    About the game: We like combat a lot, so the campaign will be mainly focused on battles with very little roleplay.
    About the DM: I consider myself an experienced DM, in the last 25 years I have run dozens of campaigns and moved to the fifth edition since the time of its launch. However, English is not my first language, and it will be the first time that I run a game in English, I have already played two campaigns in English as a player (Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat) but it is the first time that I will act as a DM running a game in English. My fellow Americans assure that they can understand me very well, but be aware that my limitations can restrict roleplay some times - if you are like us and don't care much about it, you will be fine.
    About you: We hope you are a nice person, have time available and do not leave us halfway. The campaign is quite long and we intend to play it until the end, please do not apply if you are not absolutely sure that you will be able to be with us until the end.

Thanks!

What's the party composition like?
    '"My greatest fear in life is becoming mentally unhinged through crushing loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I hold with my collection of singing potatoes."'

"What a depressingly stupid machine"

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofKlubs View Post
    What's the party composition like?
    There's a ranger and a cleric

Hi! im interested in joining your game! i've been told i'm pretty down to earth, i can attest to the fact that im also easy-going and i just enjoy playing the game. I also don't go out of my way to break the system and i'm not one to put more stress on the DM. As long as all variant rules/ house rules are stated before we play im good to go!
    Last edited by Deflateddonut; March 5th, 2021 at 14:32.

Hey there, I'm interested in joining.

Im interested in joining , can i ? i have other friend who wants to play also

Thank you all! I believe we have already gotten enough players, I am still answering to the private messages sent, but we are already full. Thank you very much!

I am interested in playing if you still need someone, I’m pretty open to whatever class you’re looking for I prefer DPS but open to playing whatever

Thread Information