FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG | (1) Player | Fridays or Saturdays (Flexible) EST | Forever DM

FG License: Standard license
    Time Zone: EST; USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Strongly prefer Fridays (5PM or later) or Saturday mornings. Sundays possible if necessary. I'm very willing to have a discussion around this topic, however. Weekly or biweekly sessions.
    Term: I would like to play through a full campaign and evaluate whether or not to pursue any additional adventures following its conclusion.
    Voice: Currently have Discord and Zoom (paid subscription). Strong preference for Zoom given its superior performance and quality. I use it when DM'ing and enjoy the extra non-verbal dimension live cameras can provide during RP.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
    Game System Experience: D&D 5e
    Table Size: 3-5 Players
    Type of Campaign Preferred: I'm highly interested in a shorter pre-written WOTC adventure like LMoP or Waterdeep Dragon Heist, but I am open to other offerings within the WOTC family as well. Especially if the DM has a title they are particularly passionate about.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Average. I have been DM'ing two campaigns within Fantasy Grounds Unity for a few months now. I would not call myself a beginner, but I have in no way mastered this program. It is incredibly deep and complex in the best possible way. I will be fully functional as a player with possible learning opportunities sprinkled in at random.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy tailoring characters to the setting provided and do not hate any class in particular. I am hoping to have the freedom to create and invent beyond the confines of the PHB. I'm happy to (and enjoy) openly collaborating with the DM in order to ensure the best possible fit in game.
    About me: I am currently a Forever DM who has yet to enjoy the experience of being a player. I am relatively new to the world of TTRPGs, but am not at all new to the RPG world. I enjoy RP (it is a vital part of my DM style) equally as much as the thrill of combat and would like to find a group that enjoys a similar balance. I approach D&D as a source of stress-free fun - a distraction from the reality of the world around me. I do not believe out-of-character drama and strife belong at the table, and I strive to do my part in fostering an atmosphere that is light-hearted and fun while also taking the game seriously out of respect for the time and energy invested by everyone participating.

If I have missed anything or you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to reach out via PM or otherwise!

I DM a biweekly game and I'm interested in being a player on my off weeks. This friday, March 12th, would be my off week. Let me know if you're still looking for players. (I may also have a spot for you to play on my week if you're interested, depending on if a player were to drop)

Thread Information