• IsHost [bool]
    • IsLocal [bool]
    • VersionMajor [#][X = client release (X.#.#)]
    • VersionMinor [#][X = client release (#.X.#)]
    • VersionRelease [#][X = client release (#.#.X)]
    • CampaignName [string]
    • RulesetName [string]
    • UserName [string][FG account name]

Plus - thank you for this. Adding it to my OneNote until it is in regular docs so I don't forget the available resources.

Awesome
    It might also be a good idea to edit User, since it still tells about User.isHost().

User.isHost() is still available and valid. I just decided to create a new package of just system variables; so that there was no marshalling needed to get those common pieces of data.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    User.isHost() is still available and valid. I just decided to create a new package of just system variables; so that there was no marshalling needed to get those common pieces of data.

Regards,
    JPG
    oh! good to know. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

Regards,
    JPG
    Seems to not be valid anymore from the error reports popping up for extensions after the latest update. Session.IsHost is the fix for that (I think)

User.isHost() is still a valid API; and Session.IsHost is a mirror variable that doesn't require an API call just a variable check.

The one you referred to on Discord was User.isLocal(), which has gone away. It was an old FG Classic API that always returned false in FGU and is now gone.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information