STAR TREK 2d20

Players disconnecting and reconnecting again and again

2021-03-04 19_27_52-Window.png
    In the last 10 minutes.

Just the same as last sunday.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

If the players connect and then immediately disconnect, then it's more than likely some software on the GM sides - either at the ISP level, in the router or their computer, that is allowing the initial connection but then not allowing any data transfer or full connectivity. This is what happens when a player is blocked by the Comcast Advanced Security, for example.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Interesting, I'll have to have a look at that because before that everything worked perfectly.

Thanks for the hint.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

ISPs, Security Software, Routers, etc. can get updates without you knowing and suddenly stuff like this can happen. Assuming this is all of your players connecting/disconnecting? If so, there's definitely something making this happen on the GM's end somewhere.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information