DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    First of all, thank you so much.
    I've just downloaded and made a quick test. It seems to be running great. We will test it in next week's session I will inform you how it went.
    It will help a lot for following up on different in-game "projects" such as our tinkers weapon development, and various investigations.
    Thank you again

I've updated the separate clocks extension and uploaded it to the Forge here:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/928/view

It should work with most other rulesets and there are four different styles for GMs to choose from.

Please note this is not compatible with the previous extension, if you were using that please make a note of what clocks and values you had before using this.

Quote Originally Posted by GladysGlitch View Post
    I've updated the separate clocks extension and uploaded it to the Forge here:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/928/view

It should work with most other rulesets and there are four different styles for GMs to choose from.

Please note this is not compatible with the previous extension, if you were using that please make a note of what clocks and values you had before using this.
    Love it! did this in some of my person DnD games. will be handy in MoreCore I hope to run Apocolypse World.

I would love to yoink the clocks from this to do in an extension from another ruleset (I like the clock system from the game).

Quote Originally Posted by RevenantBob View Post
    I would love to yoink the clocks from this to do in an extension from another ruleset (I like the clock system from the game).
    The extension should work with most CoreRPG based rulesets but feel free to do whatever you want with it or the graphics!

QOL Request

Hi Gladys,

Could you adjust the clocks on the NPC and Faction sheets so that the clock and notes lines adjust down when the title has multiple lines? I often make wordy titles.

Attached Images Attached Images
    --
    I'm so bassic

Unfortunately all the embedded clocks have that problem, I need to rewrite it at some point to make it auto adjust and have a scrollbar (2020 me had no clue what she was doing, sorry). But I don't want people to lose the clocks on their char/crew sheets too so for now I'm going to increase their width on char/crew and replace the clocks list on the NPC/faction records with a shortcut to the proper clock records instead. Then there's way more room to write.

I'm also adding filters to Factions so you can sort by tier and by turf, to Abilities so you can sort by crew or by playbook and to NPCs to sort by faction.

Anything else you'd like let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Sweet! The filtering is something I didn't realize I wanted and now I do. I've been using groups in an exported module for the abilities and items to keep them sorted. The faction filter on NPCs will be a welcome addition for sure.

Okay, now you've got me in wish mode.
    What would really be cool is to have a Factions tab on the Crew sheet that you can drop factions onto and would show the Name, Tier, Hold, and Status with the crew.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Okay, updated! Added some filters, added a factions tab to the crew sheet where you can monitor your relationship with different factions and changed clocks on NPC/Faction sheets.

Nice! And only 12 hours later!
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information