DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

I don't know if I can commit to taking it over entirely, but I am interested in perhaps fixing it in the short term. As I understand it, the sidebar functionality changed in December. Is there a thread somewhere about fixing this issue (assuming it was a common-ish problem for custom rulesets?)

Blog Entries
    Hello GladysGlitch

While you are elsewhere changes to CoreRPG and the FGU engine have broken your marvelous ruleset.
    I have made some fixes and I hope I havent made errors.
    This ruleset is really quite wonderful - you have done a great job on it.

I have basically fixed the sidebar to load with the new method and I have hardcoded the values for the combobox's as the code that was populating them wasnt working...
    I think that is all I have done.
    While Blades is on my list of games to learn - I dont know it currently so I may well have made some errors.

Please do give feedback (anyone/everyone) and I apologise for jumping in on your work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

@damned
    you are always on top!!! Thank yo you for the work and @GladysGlitch for the ruleset work..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Much appreciated damned!

Thanks Damned for the fix and for letting me know this was happening. I hadn't been getting forum notifications, sorry guys.

I’ll make a new version that doesn’t update when CoreRPG does. If there’s anything else you want included apart from what’s already been mentioned (languages, separate factions, more clocks, lighter theme, general bug fixing etc) do let me know here or on discord.

Blog Entries
    Hi GladysGlitch I know its tempting to consider that route but that also wont prevent some maintenance being required at times. The engine underneath CoreRPG also gets updated which results in changes to CoreRPG and so on... hopefully my changes are easy to find/follow and I havent borked it too much. This is a really call ruleset you have made.

Update

14/02/22 – version 1.4
    Note!! Be careful with your saved campaigns, always make a back up. Some data may be lost, particularly PC relationship data, faction tier/scale and some vehicle fields.
    Still importing CoreRPG, as Damned recommended.
    These changes are for the Unity version, I’m aiming to update Classic by the end of the week.

PC Sheets:
    • Changed layout of the roll message. Now roll type, position, and effect are included in the main dice roll. Stops errors with only half the message being secret/printing the message to chat before the roll is made.
    • Changed bonus dice. Instead of typing the number of dice use the arrows to increase or decrease the number. Assistance/pushyourself/devil’s bargain buttons are for reminders only.
    • Added tooltips to buttons to make rolls clearer. “Resist”, “+1 permanent dice” etc.
    • Added tooltips to summarise what actions can be used for, for example “Hunt a target, gather information about its location and movements. Attack with precision shooting from a distance.”
    • Fixed bug with extra stress and trauma boxes disappearing after closing the game.
    • Added box for Languages on the ‘Notes’ tab. Please note that this may cause loss of data already entered in the relationships tab.
    • Added 10 and 12 clocks.

Crew Sheet:
    • Fixed bug with abilities not transferring across to crew sheet.
    • Fixed bug with players editing sheet.

Sidebar:
    • Added icons for sidebar buttons and new records for locations and factions.
    • Locations include a main tab, a tab for notes and a tab where NPCs can be drag-dropped.
    • Factions include a main tab, a tab for notes, a tab for NPCs and a tab for clocks.
    • Added tab for clocks on individual NPCs.
    • Tier and Scale removed from NPCs.
    • Added quality field to items.
    • Added quality field to vehicles. Unnecessary fields removed from vehicles as Edges/Flaws/Armor etc can be found under cohorts.

Layout:
    • Cleaner theme.
    • Grey theme available.

Settings:
    • Added option to the Options Menu allowing GMs to turn off roll totals (Under ‘Game’)
    • Added option to the Options Menu allowing GMs to change initiative order to ascending or descending (Under ‘Combat’, may require restarting the round to apply changes)
    • Added four languages. Akorosian, Hadrathi, Skovic and Ghost Voice. GMs must add these under the languages section of the Options Menu.

Thread Information