5E Character Create Playlist
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    First of all, thank you so much.
    I've just downloaded and made a quick test. It seems to be running great. We will test it in next week's session I will inform you how it went.
    It will help a lot for following up on different in-game "projects" such as our tinkers weapon development, and various investigations.
    Thank you again

I've updated the separate clocks extension and uploaded it to the Forge here:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/928/view

It should work with most other rulesets and there are four different styles for GMs to choose from.

Please note this is not compatible with the previous extension, if you were using that please make a note of what clocks and values you had before using this.

Quote Originally Posted by GladysGlitch View Post
    I've updated the separate clocks extension and uploaded it to the Forge here:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/928/view

It should work with most other rulesets and there are four different styles for GMs to choose from.

Please note this is not compatible with the previous extension, if you were using that please make a note of what clocks and values you had before using this.
    Love it! did this in some of my person DnD games. will be handy in MoreCore I hope to run Apocolypse World.

I would love to yoink the clocks from this to do in an extension from another ruleset (I like the clock system from the game).

Quote Originally Posted by RevenantBob View Post
    I would love to yoink the clocks from this to do in an extension from another ruleset (I like the clock system from the game).
    The extension should work with most CoreRPG based rulesets but feel free to do whatever you want with it or the graphics!

Thread Information