DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Oh I see! Thanks a lot! My mistake now works perfectly! Awesome job you did there.

Thanks also for the fast answer and support.

Okay, sorry it took so long. Under "Options – Game – Forged: Number of Actions" GMs can now choose to add another action making a total of 5 per Attribute which you can name yourself. (You may need to reload FG) The resist and indulge vice rolls should take the new actions into account if you’re using them. Any more than that and I’ll have to rewrite a lot more code so you might be better off using MoreCore or XCore which is more customisable.

Also redid some rolls for efficiency and changed decal dimensions in the Grey theme to stop the out-of-range value warning.
    Last edited by GladysGlitch; August 11th, 2023 at 17:45.

Found a bug in how HUNT rolls are handled.

If a character has at least one dot in HUNT, the roll is named and handled as expected. However, if there are no dots in HUNT, the name of whatever the previous roll was is passed to the handler, e.g., STUDY, CONSORT, etc. The outcome is assessed correctly (2d6, pick lowest).
    I didn't do exhaustive testing but the other attribute rolls seem to be fine with only HUNT being th
    Not a huge deal, but can confuse roll logs.
    --
    I'm so bassic

It also looks like some some deprecated functions need updated.

This comes up in the chat log when opening a Special Ability on the character sheet:
    Code:
    resize_referencepage - DEPRECATED - 2023-06-27 - Contact ruleset/extension/forge author
    --
    I'm so bassic

Done! Fixed that bug and updated to match the recent CoreRPG updates. If I missed anything let me know.

Just a heads up that the Ruleset is throwing an error on load in the Test channel. I haven't done any further testing but thought you'd like a warning that the upcoming version breaks some things.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thanks for letting me know, it should be good to go for next week.

Thread Information