STAR TREK 2d20

Map Function Shortcuts

I am doing a lot of map/tile conversions of stuff I have bought over the years. SO much LOS work, but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

Is there a way to create key bound shortcuts to some the LOS/Layer tools? Is there a way to drag them to the hotkey bar at the bottom?

I have a mouse with a number of thumb buttons that I use for about any project where I have a lot of different tools to use so I can quickly flip between them without having to leave the work area, but I can't seem to find a way to streamline map/tile making. As with too many map making programs, there is so much going back to the menu to select, back to the work area, back to the menu....

If not, why not? Hot keys make things better!

Is there is no way currently, is there a way to use lua to script shortcut keys? If so, where could I look for an example?

No, there are no shortcuts for any LoS building. I don't know whether you'd be able to add shortcut keys via na extension since I'm not sure that there is the ability to access the necessary APIs.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information