5E Character Create Playlist

FGU will not stretch across two monitors anymore

I used to not have a problem. I would have it in restore down mode and stretch it from the right side of one screen to half way on the other screen with no problems. Now when I let it go it snaps back to the other screen. Even when I move the whole window to cover both screens without an edge touching it snaps over to the screen with 50+% of the window. FG Classic still allows me to do it the way I want to do it. No other programs are doing this. It only recently started doing it. I turned off the snap to screen setting under multitasking settings and it still does this. I am at a loss. Any one have any ideas?
    AKA Szczur on most Discord channels.
    Dying builds character. Pun intended.

Blog Entries
    I have a player who is able to stretch FGU with no issues. Edge snapping was going to be my suggestion, but you already did that. Anything with your graphic card settings?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It used to work fine. I just did a system restore and checked what programs would be affected by it and one was a Dell Display Manager update. After the restore it's back now. I guess I won't be updating the Dell Display Manager anymore.

It was weird that it was only affecting FGU though. All other windows would stretch including Classic.

I ran a game last night and had no issues stretching FGU across 2 monitors.

I stretched but it always looks janky. Especially when the map is cleaved in half. I honestly hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by curtcleancut View Post
    I stretched but it always looks janky. Especially when the map is cleaved in half. I honestly hate it.
    You should just put the map on one monitor then Probably you use the background mode? Do not use that mode, then you canf reely move the map around to where it should be

Quote Originally Posted by wmljohn View Post
    It used to work fine. I just did a system restore and checked what programs would be affected by it and one was a Dell Display Manager update. After the restore it's back now. I guess I won't be updating the Dell Display Manager anymore.

It was weird that it was only affecting FGU though. All other windows would stretch including Classic.
    This is interesting. I'm having a similar experience with Discord audio, but I haven't narrowed it down to a Dell update. The app just stopped putting out audio to my speakers while no other audio on my machine stopped working. I came close to building my own back before I bought my current rig at a pretty good discount. Might have been a bad decision.

Quote Originally Posted by HWCarver View Post
    This is interesting. I'm having a similar experience with Discord audio, but I haven't narrowed it down to a Dell update. The app just stopped putting out audio to my speakers while no other audio on my machine stopped working. I came close to building my own back before I bought my current rig at a pretty good discount. Might have been a bad decision.
    Oh. I have a hand built CPU but the monitors are Dell.

Thread Information