FG Spreadshirt Swag

Unable to erase my drawing on map + lighting for flaming torches/fire

Hi guys,

(1) I have been unable to erase a drawing I made on a map. Its weird as I can erase most of the drawings except for one. It is the one in bright red (stick man) in the attached screenshot.
    (2) Any way to have it so when the players are carrying flaming torches or light a fireplace it can show this for line of sight etc so they can only see a certain distance?

I am very new to FG tool so sorry for the noob questions!! Thanks so much for your assistance in advance.

cheers

GiriTroubleshoot not erasing drawing on map.jpg
    Last edited by giriflava; March 3rd, 2021 at 10:46.

1) Select the painting layer in the image edit sidebar, then try and erase the drawing.
    2) It's coming soon. Some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Carl-and-John
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe! Ok I managed to delete the entire layer and the drawing disappeared. For whatever reason I was unable to select the layer and then use the eraser functionality.

New issue has cropped up as a result of me messing around - a mystery circle has appeared with a number on it that I am unable to remove. Also all the characters are highlighted green?Troubleshoot circle appeared unable to delete.png

Oh dear i have also accidently deleted the actual forest map image Troubleshoot accidently deleted forest map picture layer.pnglayer! Any way for me to restore this to the default so i can start again?
    Last edited by giriflava; March 3rd, 2021 at 14:40.

Please don't post the same questions in multiple places.

See the information in the Wiki about pointers for the circle issue: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...t+and+Pointers

The green highlights are showing that the tokens are linked to "friendly" entries on the combat tracker.

To start again you'll need to go to the assets window and load up the original image again - double-click on the image in the assets window and select "Create Image Record".

I'd recommend referring to this section of the Wiki User Guide for guidance on working with images: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ages+as+the+GM
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

copy that and thanks Trenlow. I wasn't sure if this would get picked up as you had already answered my previous questions so assumed I would have to repost! Makes sense not to replicate q's.

Thread Information