FG Spreadshirt Swag

Updater Crashing

My players who have downloaded the DEMO version and have registered on the forum are having problems getting the software to install and load.
    The updater crashes after loading with no error messages.

Any help would be appreciated.

This seems to be happening with other players too.

Blog Entries
    What are their system logs showing? What o/s are they trying to install on? Are they installing from the FG Website or Steam? Where is the updater crashing? And is Windows crashing or just the closes with no messages? What about their FG logs? Have they checked their security software?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Win 10 from the webinstaller.exe. Updater is just closing with no error message. I'll try and get them to get at their logs but none of them are computer literate. But it's so frustrating that all three are having the same problem.

Yeah but if you are lucky they all have the same exact problem.... so just the same solution will work for all of them.

I'll try remote connecting to them and sort it out. It seems the updater is just exiting and then they are back at windows with no shortcut to the game. I don't know if they have all the files but the installer is definitely failing for all of them. Did I mention this is FGU - Classic works fine apparently.

Thread Information