DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Suggested improvements to adventure deck

So I have the adventure deck addon. I took the time once to cut all the images out of my adventure deck off for war of the Dead pdf and then make the 3 sizes needed and then wrote all the code to add that deck to the game. Wow did it take a lot of time! It was a week project for me and I am not new to doing stuff like that. But after that exsperience i am now looking to add another deck for pirates of the spanish mane and I am feeling very reluctant to do it. I would love to see a gui tool that will just automate this for us. I was just told about how foundry lets you add adventure decks in the GUI, you just upload the images that you sized to the correct value. Is something like this on the horizons?
    Last edited by deepdivered; March 8th, 2021 at 20:34.

Did you try this? Does it work.

I love customising the adventure deck but the last time I did it, it took me like all week
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

If you look in the Adventure Deck .ext file (its a zip file) there are instructions on how to make custom decks inside.

EDIT: No coffee yet, its early.... I see what you mean after re-reading the OP.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; March 6th, 2021 at 11:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    If you look in the Adventure Deck .ext file (its a zip file) there are instructions on how to make custom decks inside.

EDIT: No coffee yet, its early.... I see what you mean after re-reading the OP.
    Haha no problem but for more context...

I have and to do all this to add a deck took me about 16 to 24 hrs to complete everything to make a full custom deck. After that I feel very reluctant to do it again to add the next deck I would like to use. Here is hoping this tool works to make it for me.
    Last edited by deepdivered; March 8th, 2021 at 20:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post

I love customising the adventure deck but the last time I did it, it took me like all week
    I haven't tried it yet. I have the same problem and I work in i.t. and do web development so I am not a novice at such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Sure it work (I am the creator of the functions) and I use it to generate new decks, it automatically resizes images and create ext and mod files.

Just follow the intructions, it requires R language (r-project.org) and imagemagick (imagemagick.org).

I think I put an example on how to configure the program.

Thanks for sharing this extension. I will use this next time I create a deck
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information