5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[LFP] [P2P] Experienced Professional DM Running Many Games!

Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!

I am a highly experienced professional DM with over 5 years as a professional and 30 years DMing. I run multiple systems and games throughout the week. The current schedule for games is;

WEDNESDAY 8:30-1130 PM CST
    Dragons of Starfall [D&D 5th] [5/6]

THURSDAY 3:00-6:00 PM CST
    A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th] [3/6]

THURSDAY 6:00-10:00 PM CST
    Convergent REvolution [Pathfinder 1st] [3/3] FULL

FRIDAY 4:00-7:00 PM CST
    DOOMSDAY AFTERMATH [Mutants and Masterminds 3rd] [4/6]

SUNDAY 12:00-3:00 PM CST
    Dragons of War [D&D 5th] [7/6] FULL

SUNDAY 7:00-10:00 PM CST
    Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th] [4/6]

All games use Fantasy Grounds UNITY and are $15/week or $50/month paid via PayPal. I am also open to running new games any day/time that is available. Games that I am most interested in running include Diablo: Heroes of Sanctuary [Pathfinder 1st], The Walking Dead: Dead of Winter [d20 Modern], and Dragon Warrior: Scions of Erdrick [D&D 5th]. For the last one, I have lovingly recreated the world of Alefgard using high quality images of all of the monsters to truly make the game feel like the old school NES rpg classic. I am also available to run games set in my homebrew world of Tenkanerth. If you are interested in filling any of the open spots above, or creating a new campaign for you and your friends, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have as well as get you all setup. I specialize in running ultra-long-term campaigns and helping newcomers feel welcome and get up to speed. Thank you for your time and as always everyone, good gaming!
    Last edited by TheDungeonMasterLevel100; March 22nd, 2021 at 20:55.

Me and my buddy looking for a GM to run us thru a Pathfindee 1e adventure path...

What adventure? Would it just be the two of you?

Thread Information