5E Character Create Playlist

Pathfinder Theme's Sidebar Buttons

This feels like it's a stupid question but for the life of me I haven't found an answer anywhere: I've seen screens from Pathfinder games where the sidebar has little pictures of goblins instead of just the rectangles. Is this some sort of pack I'd have to buy or what? I had assumed it would come with the PF core book but it didn't. Where do I get those goblin sidebar buttons at?

The sidebar buttons have changed very recently, so, no goblins anymore You can activate other buttons in the options now instead of the library, too (that is a separate change)

Quote Originally Posted by OmniPocket View Post
    This feels like it's a stupid question but for the life of me I haven't found an answer anywhere: I've seen screens from Pathfinder games where the sidebar has little pictures of goblins instead of just the rectangles. Is this some sort of pack I'd have to buy or what? I had assumed it would come with the PF core book but it didn't. Where do I get those goblin sidebar buttons at?
    If you haven't updated to the newest rulesets, than to get the goblins is you have to enable the Theme at the campaign loading screen (and only if you are the GM). As per above, if you have updated, the buttons went away.

That's a bummer. Thanks for the info though at least now I know I'm not crazy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniPocket View Post
    That's a bummer. Thanks for the info though at least now I know I'm not crazy.
    Oh, that's not proof you aren't crazy

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

personally, i liked them a lot. they were good and easy visual references. i was disappointed they were no longer around.

i didn't think it was necessary to get rid of those icons. they were kinda nice and part of the fg interface / brand.
    they helped to cue the users in and reinforce individual ruleset / theme, making them just that... individualized.

i do appreciate the efforts and time, i'm sure, that took to make that happen. i also appreciate if the idea was to streamline for ease of updates.

respectfully, however, i also think the space that was saved in that sliver on the right did not add too much value, or drastically improve user interface,
    unless i've missed the real reason why they were removed.

the interface now looks a bit lifeless and generic.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information