FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    This is what I thought might be the case I will look into it. I assume you mean where in the windows 11 options sound controls sit now.

Not sure if this question has been asked before. Not been able to find it if it has and might be looking in the wrong areas. So thought I would ask. Been using Discord Audio Pipe for fantasy games and really like it. However, I'm now starting to run some Starfinder and downloaded the sci-fi syrinscape to the desktop. Realized the existing Discord syrinscap BOT does not work with the sci-fi syrinscape. Created a new Discord BOT, but not able to figure out how to get the "logged in as" to pickup the sci-fi and not the fantasy syrinscape application.

Any help or direction in getting DAP to switch back and forth from the fantasy and sci-fi would be appreciated.
    Remember attitude is everything ... ... ... chose a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by JMBknvc View Post
    Not sure if this question has been asked before. Not been able to find it if it has and might be looking in the wrong areas. So thought I would ask. Been using Discord Audio Pipe for fantasy games and really like it. However, I'm now starting to run some Starfinder and downloaded the sci-fi syrinscape to the desktop. Realized the existing Discord syrinscap BOT does not work with the sci-fi syrinscape. Created a new Discord BOT, but not able to figure out how to get the "logged in as" to pickup the sci-fi and not the fantasy syrinscape application.

Any help or direction in getting DAP to switch back and forth from the fantasy and sci-fi would be appreciated.
    Never mind. Saw the Kenku player video and did the install. Able to run either the fantasy or sci-fi through the Kenku BOT at the same time.

Thank you so much, this is AWSOME!!!
    Remember attitude is everything ... ... ... chose a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by JMBknvc View Post

By the way, since you mentioned Syrinscape: Syrinscape has finally a webplayer which you can simply share with anyone so that they can join by their browser Then no need for bots, and you can even upload your own music on Syrinscape so that you can theoretically share every music

Thread Information