DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Magic item and class creation.

Hi all,
    I want to start out by thanking the people that have taken the time to answer my questions along this journey. I have a couple of more questions though. Has anyone made a custom class for 2e? I am thinking about making the Monk from 1e in 2e. I was just wondering how hard it was to get everything correct? I also really love the Ring of Vampiric Regeneration. If anyone has made it, or knows how to make it could you drop it in here. As always thank you in advance for all the help.

It should be pretty easy to do. I'm not entirely sure what the differences are between the 1E monk and the Hackmaster monk (pretty minimal, I'm guessing), but I've created the HM monk in the 2E ruleset.

Celestian added support for things like AC and movement rate changing as you level up.

Don't think there's any way for you to recreate the Ring of Vampiric Regeneration, though, without an extension. I'll look into adding a "vampiric" damage type to my extension and see if I can get that working.
    Last edited by Sterno; March 1st, 2021 at 14:52.

What is the hackmaster monk? And where can I find it?

It's something I created for my own use. It's not for sale or publicly available because it contains copyrighted material from the Hackmaster RPG (4th edition).

Thread Information