Starfinder Playlist

getting complie log message all the time

i keep getting error messages. I am going to attach the compiled log. THis has been happening when i am engaged in combat and several of my players exp this as well. Is there something i have set in ext or module i am not sure
    Attached Files Attached Files

Have you tested without all the extensions you are using? Many extensions broke when the ruleset code changed after the last patch. Many have been updated so make sure you have the latest versions of the ones you are using.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

after removing some extensions and adding them back one at a time i no longer have been running into that issue. I have also limited down to ext that have been updated recently. At this point it seems to be running a lot more stable. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Have you tested without all the extensions you are using? Many extensions broke when the ruleset code changed after the last patch. Many have been updated so make sure you have the latest versions of the ones you are using.
    If at Update a notice popped up in FGU (like we had previously saying its not backward compatible with the previous version) that explained about getting extension updated, and required a tick box and OK button, kinda like a TOS agreement - less people would be confused about the recent issues, methinks.

Thread Information