DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Party Sheet & Vehicles

I have not tested this in other rulesets, just SWADE. When you distribute loot via Party Sheet, it does not give Vehicles to assigned players, they just remain in the Party Sheet. SWADE may be unique in that vehicles are one of the tabs for player inventory (I think the tabs are SWADE only too) and this may have been overlooked.

Attached Images Attached Images

I also notice that when it does distribute Power Armor or Vehicles, it moves them to the Item section and turns them into Items so they no longer function as Vehicles or Power Armor.

Heads up: If a vehicle is on a PC sheet (vehicles tab) and it's dragged and dropped into chat, it deletes the vehicle.
    A player did that a couple of sessions ago with the crew's starship. He was trying to share it with the other players.
    If moving vehicles around is addressed, I hope this is fixed at the same time.

@Jiminimonka,
    This has been fixed for the latest update I just pushed. Please run a new Check for Updates.

@Mike Serfass,
    This was a completely separate issue and apparently how it has always worked for this ruleset. I looked into it, and tweaked the SW code to only "consume" mundane items (so Weapons/Armor/Vehicles will no longer be consumed and disappear) when dragged to the chat window. This is also part of the update I pushed today.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you so much Moon Wizard!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @Jiminimonka,
    This has been fixed for the latest update I just pushed. Please run a new Check for Updates.

@Mike Serfass,
    This was a completely separate issue and apparently how it has always worked for this ruleset. I looked into it, and tweaked the SW code to only "consume" mundane items (so Weapons/Armor/Vehicles will no longer be consumed and disappear) when dragged to the chat window. This is also part of the update I pushed today.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks!

Seems like a similar bug is happening with Parcels. I can drag an Item onto a Parcel no problem but Armor, Weapons and Vehicles don't drop. One for 2024 update!

Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Seems like a similar bug is happening with Parcels. I can drag an Item onto a Parcel no problem but Armor, Weapons and Vehicles don't drop. One for 2024 update!

Happy New Year!
    Pinging this again - Parcels now only accept Items being dragged onto them. Armor, Weapons and Vehicles won't drop.

Should be fixed in today's update. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

All fixed, thanks!

Thread Information