5E Character Create Playlist

Walls Tool - Elipse

Hi,

The Ellispse tool can;t draw small circles for pillars (makes hexagons now).

It used to be good at making small pillars round

Image linked

Elipse that is not.jpg

Moved from the Laboratory forum to the House of Healing - Unity forum. If you have any issues with Unity please post in this forum, the Laboratory forum is for feedback on test releases. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Indeed. The number of points in circles was considerably reduced (and this was done back in Alpha - so a long time ago). Small circles have been drawn as hexes for many months - and it makes no difference in game whether small pillars are hex like or actual circles.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    To speed LOS calculations, all LOS elements are straight lines. Since LOS is only calculated so often as a token moves across a grid, their is no value in having excessive number of LOS elements to represent curves or circles, it would simple be wasted computation.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information