FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 50 of 68 First ... 40484950515260 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    CoreRPG also supports all three variants now as well; which should carry over to every ruleset built on it.

Regards,
    JPG
    Nice! Thanks for pointing that out.

Any chance this extension can also take into account vision range? I had a fight with a creature 90' in the air in a darkened area and it was seen by a PC that did not have the type of vision that would have allowed that.

Unfortunately, I can't think of any way I could do that. The darkness itself doesn't indicate its height, even if I knew how to hook into the lighting functions. Best I could think would be to manually turn off the visibility of the token in such a case. If something does strike me, I'll definitely consider implementing it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Any chance this extension can also take into account vision range? I had a fight with a creature 90' in the air in a darkened area and it was seen by a PC that did not have the type of vision that would have allowed that.
    Unfortunately, I can't think of any way I could do that. The darkness itself doesn't indicate its height, even if I knew how to hook into the lighting functions. Best I could think would be to manually turn off the visibility of the token in such a case. If something does strike me, I'll definitely consider implementing it, though.
    I've looked into that sort of thing also. I think APIs around lighting will be coming in the future, but likely there was a decision to wait until the actual lighting behavior had matured.

Hi. this is creating a weird measurement for token measurement in our campaign. We use half squares for movement and the THI measurement seems to put tokens separated by a half square at 5ft unlike the FGU measurement of 10ft (for both 1x and 1.5x).
    This happens with both 1x and 1.5x from the options (because I believe the THI extension is overwriting all token measurement). I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug.

Pictures for reference:
    w/o THI: FGU no THI half square.png
    w/ THI: FGU with THI half square.png

Quote Originally Posted by mapleybacons View Post
    Hi. this is creating a weird measurement for token measurement in our campaign. We use half squares for movement and the THI measurement seems to put tokens separated by a half square at 5ft unlike the FGU measurement of 10ft (for both 1x and 1.5x).
    This happens with both 1x and 1.5x from the options (because I believe the THI extension is overwriting all token measurement). I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug.

Pictures for reference:
    w/o THI: FGU no THI half square.png
    w/ THI: FGU with THI half square.png
    Thanks for the report. I did intend to have THI match FGU when only two dimensions are in play, so I'll take a look.
    Last edited by GKEnialb; March 25th, 2022 at 18:44.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Thanks for the report. I did intend to have THI match FGU when only two dimensions are in play, so I'll take a look. If you turn the measurements to raw, can you tell me what it reads?
    w/o THI, RAW: FGU no THI half square RAW.png

Thanks for responding so quickly!
    I only took one snapshot since raw measurement is the same regardless of whether the THI extension is loaded or not.

I only took one snapshot since raw measurement is the same regardless of whether the THI extension is loaded or not.
    Thanks. I have a fix - just need to do a lot of testing to ensure it doesn't break anything else.

v4.19 is live on the Forge which should make all of the half square movements match FGU. Let me know if anything seems off.

You’re the best! Will give it a go this weekend.

Thread Information