DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 68 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Looking at it.. I do see one issue with making it universal.
    You aren't picking up the distance factors from FGU... In FGU the Distance Multiplier and the Distance Suffix are variables.. you probably should use those instead of a fixed 5 and ft .. that would make it pretty much work with anything in FGU.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Good point. I do use those variable when I have an image, but didn't in the plain token logic. I've updated the token logic and pushed to the Forge, so all should be good when it gets activated. Thanks.

I'm getting a very weird error with the latest build.
    When I open the map, send to background, and then click on a token with vision, I get:
    [ERROR] MOUSE UPDATE: System.NullReferenceException
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GameObject.get_activeSelf(UnityEngine. GameObject)
    at CAEKKJIAJAP.LJPJAFHDPDB () [0x00023] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at CAEKKJIAJAP.LEEOHICLPIB (OPHDOKAJKAB OHECONBACLA) [0x0008a] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at CAEKKJIAJAP.EIOAOCIOICC () [0x00250] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at FG.CompositeImage.SortLayers () [0x00eea] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at FG.CompImageTokenLayer.ReceiveClickUp (System.Int32 OFIHBJJLLEO, UnityEngine.Vector2 KDOLCCJLOPE) [0x000ff] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at FMPJEDNFKON.MJNHCNGDOEA (System.Int32 OFIHBJJLLEO, UnityEngine.Vector2 LPJINEPFOMB) [0x000f9] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at AEKKJAPPMPK.DOPJDILPJCG (System.Int32 OFIHBJJLLEO, UnityEngine.Vector2Int OHCOFOJAPAN) [0x00050] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at KGNOOCIONDH.ReceiveClickUp (System.Int32 OFIHBJJLLEO, UnityEngine.Vector2Int OHCOFOJAPAN) [0x0001b] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at LEECPKFJIAJ.PKJBEAGEEFK (System.Int32 OFIHBJJLLEO) [0x001b0] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at LEECPKFJIAJ.JIDMLNKADMN () [0x0005c] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at FG.FGDesktop.OPILCLOHJGM () [0x00010] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    at FG.FGDesktop.Update () [0x0004e] in <c37ae9fb12b44b35bcbe0927d92c7e93>:0
    Also it has changed how send to background works. It leaves the windowed version open on top of the new view pinned to background.

It seems to be interfering with "Extended automation and alternative overlays" by Kelrugem
    Last edited by bmos; September 5th, 2021 at 21:20.

I don't see that on mine, but strangely enough when both Aura Effects and this are loaded, it draws the range arrow several times larger than if either of them are not loaded. I think it has something to do with when it's looking for the imagecontrol reference on its way up (before it really should be - if I set the bOpen to false at that point, I get nil returned). For now I've reverted to the older build until I can play with it some more to see if I can call it later in the process (but still automatically).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It seems to be interfering with "Extended automation and alternative overlays" by Kelrugem
    If it is something I can fix on my side, then please let me know I have sadly no idea yet what has changed in the newer build of height

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    I don't see that on mine, but strangely enough when both Aura Effects and this are loaded, it draws the range arrow several times larger than if either of them are not loaded. I think it has something to do with when it's looking for the imagecontrol reference on its way up (before it really should be - if I set the bOpen to false at that point, I get nil returned). For now I've reverted to the older build until I can play with it some more to see if I can call it later in the process (but still automatically).
    I'm not following this, could you send me a message with more details?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    If it is something I can fix on my side, then please let me know I have sadly no idea yet what has changed in the newer build of height

Thanks. It actually seems to be a side-effect of me calling ImageManager.getImageControl(token, true) from TokenManager.getWidgetList. Not sure how, but everything else is just setting local variables. I'll look for a different way of doing that.

I'm not following this, could you send me a message with more details?
    I'll do that now (but will put these picture here, as I don't think you can send images in a message) - "small arrow" is what it looks like if either of our extensions, but not both, are loaded and "large arrow" is what it looks like if both are loaded.

Small Arrow.png

Large Arrow.png

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    I can't reproduce the script error in a new campaign, but I am still seeing the map double when "sending to background"
    Here is a test campaign that just needs this extension loaded along with yours (the previously-posted version that you reverted): https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/29/view
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; September 7th, 2021 at 17:28.

I can't reproduce the script error in a new campaign, but I am still seeing the map double when "sending to background"
    Here is a test campaign that just needs this extension loaded along with yours (the previously-posted version that you reverted): https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/29/view
    Thanks - I'll use this when testing out my update (may be a few days).

Okay, new version up in the Forge that gets the correct variables from the rulesets without causing the issues that were noted. bmos, was able to use your test campaign to confirm the issue with 4.10 and confirm the lack of the issue with 4.11.

Thread Information