Starfinder Playlist
Page 39 of 68 First ... 29373839404149 ... Last
    Thanks. No reason they shouldn't both have the image of the map associated with them then. @rhagelstrom, any thoughts?

Kent height 1.3 should fix the issues anyone was seeing and it is live now in the Forge. It looks like I uploaded a bad build in 1.2. Sorry for the problem anyone was having.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Kent height 1.3 should fix the issues anyone was seeing and it is live now in the Forge. It looks like I uploaded a bad build in 1.2. Sorry for the problem anyone was having.
    Wow thanks Rhagelstrom. I missed using these tools now I can turn them back on. AWESOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Tested and working good! Thanks!

Should there be an option to pick which range method to use? I can only see font color, font size, location of indicator, players can change height, variant diagonal style.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Quote Originally Posted by graphil View Post
    Should there be an option to pick which "range method" to use? I can only see font color, font size, location of indicator, players can change height, variant diagonal style.
    What do you mean by range method as opposed to variant diagonal style?
    If you want to use raw Pythagorean method you should unlock map and check the use raw distances option (which is per-map not for the whole campaign).

Ah, it is on the map not a global option. Thanks.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Have an issue. If I take a monster directly out of the Monster Manual and place it on the map everything works fine. But if I choose a creature out of my own sub folder monster manual, it does not seem to.
    Last edited by DwightLee; August 23rd, 2021 at 17:48.

You don't need to have a flying speed. The token does have to come from the combat tracker, though.

Yeah have that... working tests trying to find out what broke it, I will get there, perhaps a mistake of my own

Thread Information