DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 68 First ... 26343536373846 ... Last
    Uploaded v4.8, which fixes the bug Svandal reported. Also added "Feature: " to the name to be consistent with the latest trend in extension names.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Uploaded v4.8, which fixes the bug Svandal reported. Also added "Feature: " to the name to be consistent with the latest trend in extension names.
    Nice
    The "Feature: " trend is imitating the official SmiteWorks extensions that are available in the store such as Naval Battles and Advanced Templates.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Kent Height 1.1 is up in the forge to support the name change. 1.1 is needed for Token Height Indicator v4.8 and later

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Kent Height 1.1 is up in the forge to support the name change. 1.1 is needed for Token Height Indicator v4.8 and later
    Thanks for making the extension available in folder for editing.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Thanks - didn't realize the name change would impact that.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Thanks for making the extension available in folder for editing.
    No worries - missed that there was an option to do that when I first uploaded it, but definitely prefer letting everyone have access to it. Also open to folding in any changes made (though not guaranteeing that I will) so you won't have to remake them on an update.

Extensions as folders have one drawback: when changes are made all files are uploaded to the connected players are again, instead of just a single .ext file. I assume that for each file a new transfer is started, so having many extensions (aka files) may cause slowdowns on startup (transfer overhead).

I don't know if multiple players get their files transferred concurrently, or one after another. The latter would make things even worse then.

On the other hand they don't have to be decompressed before usage.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; July 22nd, 2021 at 09:43.

Nice work, you're #1 on the Forge right now

Thanks to everyone on this thread for feedback / suggestions / help.

I had a report of Kent Height making Kent's extensions to not work correctly after sometime. I had a similar issue so I updated Kent height to use Kent's original extension distance code when Token Height Indication returns 0 for distance, which generally shouldn't happen except if Token Height is having trouble getting the correct distance. I put some debug info in the console when this happens to help with debugging.

Thanks for the update.
    I will test this out to see if it helps.

Thread Information