DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 32 of 68 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last

With clean test campaign and only Aura Effects and Token Height. Both latest versions. Two PC's on map and one NPC. Map not opened.

1. opened combat tracker
    2. opened effect panel
    3. moved an aura effect from effect panel to PC on CT.
    4. Map with PC tokens opens and error pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post

With clean test campaign and only Aura Effects and Token Height. Both latest versions. Two PC's on map and one NPC. Map not opened.

1. opened combat tracker
    2. opened effect panel
    3. moved an aura effect from effect panel to PC on CT.
    4. Map with PC tokens opens and error pops up.
    aha! It appears to be a typo in Token Height Indicator.
    line 140 is "if ctrlImage then" but line 141 and 145 are written as "cntrlImage"

I have not implemented this and tested myself, but cntrlImage is not anywhere else in the script, so almost certainly this is the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    aha! It appears to be a typo in Token Height Indicator.
    line 140 is "if ctrlImage then" but line 141 and 145 are written as "cntrlImage"

I have not implemented this and tested myself, but cntrlImage is not anywhere else in the script, so almost certainly this is the issue.
    I changed the cntrlImage to ctrlImage and its not throwing the error.

Its interesting that when an aura effect is placed on a PC that the map the PC is on opens.

I changed the cntrlImage to ctrlImage and its not throwing the error.

Its interesting that when an aura effect is placed on a PC that the map the PC is on opens.
    This was two edits correct? I found cntrlImage in two returns.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    This was two edits correct? I found cntrlImage in two returns.
    Yes, the two.

Yes, the two.
    Thanks!

Thanks, bmos! Not sure how that made it through testing. I've uploaded v4.7 with the fix.

Last I checked a while back, this doesn't work with Automatic Pact Tactics EXT, Automatic Sneak Attack EXT, Or the one that checks the range on weapons and does disatk if they are out of range?
    Is this the case or am I missing something?

I love this ext, I use it currently with these ext, I just have to manually know that it fails to automatically do some of these things. Unless I'm not doing something right. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Last I checked a while back, this doesn't work with Automatic Pact Tactics EXT, Automatic Sneak Attack EXT, Or the one that checks the range on weapons and does disatk if they are out of range?
    Is this the case or am I missing something?

I love this ext, I use it currently with these ext, I just have to manually know that it fails to automatically do some of these things. Unless I'm not doing something right. Anyone know?
    I have it working with sneak and range but not with pack tactics. You will have to make a couple of edits. I posted it back a little ways in this thread.

I have it working with sneak and range but not with pack tactics. You will have to make a couple of edits. I posted it back a little ways in this thread.
    here it is:
    I found that I needed to change automatic sneak attack. I posted a ways back in the thread, a solution that I found in discord (see below).

"On a side note. I was on the Discord channel for rob2e and Jeremy post this:

Jeremy Putman — 05/15/2021
    for example. I changed a single line in the checkForNerbyEnemies function from

if checkMeleeDistanceBetweenTokens(token, sourceToken) == true then
    return true;
    end

to

if Token.getDistanceBetween(token, sourceToken) <= 5 then
    return true;
    end

And it seemed to trigger the same way with or without the new height extension on the FG forums, but also took into account that extensions height variable so if they were side by side, buy 10 ft up it didn't trigger the disadvantage.

It worked for sneak attack and I also tried it in the flanking & range ext from kent and it worked there as well. The one that did not work was pack tactics from kent. This is a big deal for those of us that want to use height and range rules. I let Jeremy know it was a great find. I thought I would share it."
    kent should probably incorporate this change, perhaps someone can message him?

Thread Information