FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 68 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Uploaded v3.5 - fixed error spamming for nSpace when there were tokens on the map that weren't in the combat tracker. Hopefully that's what was being reported.
    I saw 3.5 mentioned on the first post, but when I download the attached ext it shows as 3.4.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I saw 3.5 mentioned on the first post, but when I download the attached ext it shows as 3.4.
    Sorry about that - it really was 3.5 but I missed updating the text in the extension file. It's all good now.

3.5 is causing the latest version of Aura Effects not to add effects correctly. I reported on the Aura Effects thread also.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post599638

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    3.5 is causing the latest version of Aura Effects not to add effects correctly. I reported on the Aura Effects thread also.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post599638
    It looks like the issue is regarding diagonals
    I think it's a discrepancy between the result of getDistanceBetween in this extension vs normal FG.
    Last edited by bmos; May 12th, 2021 at 20:16.

With V3.5 EXTN - Any GM/DM (Using 5E FGU) attack using Combat Tracker NPC 'Attacks' and then dropping attack DIE onto PC from NPC CT causing an issue today with 'Token Height Indication' Extension.

[5/12/2021 10:02:02 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "image"]:10: attempt to call field 'onDrop' (a nil value)

Even dropping the 'Targeting Icon' from the CT is causing this issue.

Not seeing previous issues now - Which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It looks like the issue is regarding diagonals
    I think it's a discrepancy between the result of getDistanceBetween in this extension vs normal FG.
    Oops - I protected against a division by 0 when a token was directly above or below another but then promptly divided by 0 later in the same function. Fixed in v3.6 - tested with your Aura Effects and it works fine now.

With V3.5 EXTN - Any GM/DM (Using 5E FGU) attack using Combat Tracker NPC 'Attacks' and then dropping attack DIE onto PC from NPC CT causing an issue today with 'Token Height Indication' Extension.

[5/12/2021 10:02:02 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "image"]:10: attempt to call field 'onDrop' (a nil value)

Even dropping the 'Targeting Icon' from the CT is causing this issue.
    I can't recreate this and I don't call onDrop myself, but I imagine it's related to the original image disappearing sometimes (and unfortunately, can't override every function in image.lua). I'll see if anybody on the workshop has thoughts on how that could happen. If you can recreate and let me know the steps to do it, that'd help (including if it worked for a bit and then stopped working during the session).

Thank toy! this is awesome

With the new FGU version 4.1

With token height enabled, unable to drag the faction from the combat tracker to populate the map. I can drag individual PC/NPC from the CT to populate map, but the group faction drag no longer works.

Thanks for the extension! I patched the XML file to include Pathfinder 2 and it seems to work properly.

Diagonal target range calculation confuses me, though. Why is this 10 ft instead of 5 ft?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for the extension! I patched the XML file to include Pathfinder 2 and it seems to work properly.

Diagonal target range calculation confuses me, though. Why is this 10 ft instead of 5 ft?

it isn't like that in 5e/pfrpg/etc. so perhaps not working properly in pfrpg2
    EDIT: I think I was wrong and didn't notice the second creature is 5 ft up in the air.
    Last edited by bmos; May 20th, 2021 at 17:13.

Thread Information