STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 68 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    Thanks - it helps to see if any of them override any of the same things that this extension does (or one of the functions that disappear for no apparent reason). Hopefully you won't see it again (or the workaround from 3.4 adequately hides it from you).

Anyone having major issues with this extn in the TEST version of FGU.

Throws up errors every few seconds

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Anyone having major issues with this extn in the TEST version of FGU.

Throws up errors every few seconds
    Are you using the new version 3.4?

Also, can you post a screenshot or log snippet of the errors, list which ruleset you're using, and any other extensions? I'll take a look at the test channel, but unfortunately can make no promises - I can't make any modifications to make things work in the test channel that would impact the stable channel.

This extension is now broken for me as well. I have a session coming up tonight so I had to disable it for now. It threw errors when opening the map or even scrolling across characters on the combat tracker. I will try and get something posted with some logs.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    This extension is now broken for me as well. I have a session coming up tonight so I had to disable it for now. It threw errors when opening the map or even scrolling across characters on the combat tracker. I will try and get something posted with some logs.
    Are you on the Live channel or the Test channel? And are you using v3.4?
    Last edited by GKEnialb; May 8th, 2021 at 23:22.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Are you on the Live channel or the Test channel? And are you using v3.4?
    I’m using FGU latest release code and 3.4 of this extension. Not anything with test. I use a lot of extensions, which all worked prior to loading the latest version. Will upload some logs as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I’m using FGU latest release code and 3.4 of this extension. Not anything with test. I use a lot of extensions, which all worked prior to loading the latest version. Will upload some logs as soon as I can.
    Thanks- appreciate it.

Uploaded v3.5 - fixed error spamming for nSpace when there were tokens on the map that weren't in the combat tracker. Hopefully that's what was being reported.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Uploaded v3.5 - fixed error spamming for nSpace when there were tokens on the map that weren't in the combat tracker. Hopefully that's what was being reported.
    I tested out v3.5 today and it's working again. Many thanks for the rapid response!!!

Thread Information