5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 68 First ... 891011122060 ... Last
    Oooh. That does it. Thanks!

Version 2.1 uploaded which works with 4E and with the Raw Distance flag on maps (for 5E, this trumps the diagonal option, for other rulesets it acts the same as the Raw diagonal option of 5E).
    Last edited by GKEnialb; April 16th, 2021 at 21:51.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It looks like there are two getDistanceDiagMult functions. imagecontrol.getDistanceDiagMult and Interface.getDistanceDiagMult.
    So it might be as easy as removing the "Interface." in image.lua.
    Yeah, precisely, therefore I linked Moon Wizard's post where he shows the imagecontrol functions related to that The image sidebar is per image, so, no global settings (hence in the imagecontrol)

What would be the best way to increase the font size?

In token_height_indication.lua, after widget gets created ~line 156, you should be able to call widget.setFont(<font name>). I haven't played around with creating a font, so can't help you much beyond that. The Workshop forum (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...2-The-Workshop) is a great place to ask for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    In token_height_indication.lua, after widget gets created ~line 156, you should be able to call widget.setFont(<font name>). I haven't played around with creating a font, so can't help you much beyond that. The Workshop forum (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...2-The-Workshop) is a great place to ask for advice.
    Thanks! Super easy, barely an inconvenience :-)

@Kelrugem - yeah, should have followed the instructions explicitly. I was using Interface already, so thought the reference was just a shorthand.

@Kevininrussia - glad it was easy. If you want me to integrate the mods you made, send me what you have and I'll put it in (protected by options) so you don't have to merge in your changes each time I update (as long as the code isn't licensed).

@Kelrugem - yeah, should have followed the instructions explicitly. I was using Interface already, so thought the reference was just a shorthand.
    Hehe, no worries I should have explained it a bit more what I meant

@Kevininrussia - glad it was easy. If you want me to integrate the mods you made, send me what you have and I'll put it in (protected by options) so you don't have to merge in your changes each time I update (as long as the code isn't licensed).
    Awesome! Where should I send it?

You can just put it in a reply to the PM I just sent. Thanks!

Created version 3.0 with two new options, based upon kevininrussia mods:
    - placement of the height text around the token (top, top right, right, bottom right, bottom, bottom left, left, top left)
    - selection of medium or large font

Thread Information