DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 68 of 68 First ... 1858666768
    Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    With the fantastic news that token heights are now part of the base FGU product, I've delisted this extension. Thanks to everyone who's been using this and special thanks to those who have offered ideas and help: bmos, SilentRuin, kelrugem, MeAndUnique, Saagael, kevininrussia, SoxMax, mattekure, diablobob, Moon Wizard, bratch9, Arnagus, and rhagelstrom.
    thank you for helping the community!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I had a large update today to v4.3.3. Is that the version this is now part of the base solution? I still see extension height listed in my extensions, should I disable before going into my campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I had a large update today to v4.3.3. Is that the version this is now part of the base solution? I still see extension height listed in my extensions, should I disable before going into my campaign?
    Yes, it's now included in that update (built directly into FGU), so you should disable it. I guess delisting doesn't automatically remove it from your list.

So I am just getting back into using Fantasy Grounds and this extension no longer works and before disabling or deleting it, I am finding no information on the wiki on how it has been implemented or used in the most recent version of FGU. Does it still affect targeting in regards to distance? Are there labels to show what the height of the token is? I found information on setHeight when I dug super hard but it doesn't explain if you use a mouse wheel or what. Any guidance would help!

Quote Originally Posted by Shireling View Post
    So I am just getting back into using Fantasy Grounds and this extension no longer works and before disabling or deleting it, I am finding no information on the wiki on how it has been implemented or used in the most recent version of FGU. Does it still affect targeting in regards to distance? Are there labels to show what the height of the token is? I found information on setHeight when I dug super hard but it doesn't explain if you use a mouse wheel or what. Any guidance would help!
    The extension is no longer needed because it's built into Fantasy Grounds. To use hold down ALT whilst mousing over a token and use the middle mouse wheel to raise or lower the height of the token. An indicator of the height will appear at the bottom of the token. In the new 3d mode the token will also rise above the ground.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information