5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 57 of 68 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last
    On my testing the issue with Melee range is resolved by the latest update. Many thanks again everyone involved in tracking this down and GKEnialb for releasing the new version and coding this superb Quality of life extension.

Awesome - great to hear it's working.

Unfortunately, ActorCommonManager.getSpaceReach doesn't work as expected when adjusting space in the combat tracker for PCs - should have known that it wasn't intended like getTokenSpace(). Reverted back to using the DB and all should be fine. MeAndUnique is working on a change to have THI and Size Matters be compatible.

Overrides for specific record types would have to be registered with ActorCommonManager to change the behavior with specific record types, such as PCs (charsheet)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Overrides for specific record types would have to be registered with ActorCommonManager to change the behavior with specific record types, such as PCs (charsheet)

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks - I wasn't try to override any behavior, but simply to read the values. They aren't being updated when the size changes, but the DB does get updated, so I'll revert to using that directly.

Uploaded v5.3 to the Forge to fix an issue with SilentRuin's GM Assistant extension (was messing with the ownership of a token when taking / releasing control - there still is a bug which I can't do anything about where the height in that case will be reset to 0).

And made 5.4 to allow the aforementioned bug to be fixed, with help from SilentRuin. His extensions are udpated along with THI to hopefully be fully compatible now. And some optimizations thrown in for good measure.

Token Height Indicator vs. Combat Modifier Calculation

Hello GKEnialb,
    I have encountered an incompatibility in-between your "Token Height Indicator" and dogfisc's "Combat Modifier Calculation". There is no error message, but if the your extension is enabled (just enabled - you do not even need tokens on different "height"), the "Flanking" calculation from CMC is not applied. Both of you recently updated your corresponding extension - so the problem might also be on his side. I am therefore cross-posting the finding here.
    Arnagus

Are all the tokens medium size? Which ruleset are you using? Are the grids square? Are the flanking tokens on the diagonals, north/south, or east/wes? Just trying to think of anything that may be incorrectly returning the distance between adjacent tokens (which presumably what the flanking is checking for).

This is 3.5e ruleset, and flanking is a simple line: attacker - defender - attacker. No difference if east/west or north/south, all tokens on the CT. Exact same setup with both modules fails, with only CMC works without problem. New campaign or existing makes no difference.

Thread Information