DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 68 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last
    Thanks for reporting - I've responded to the Aura Effects thread.

Okay, reverted back to v4.19 until I can figure out a better way of forcing the indications to show up automatically for the server and client. In the meantime, unfortunately you'll be stuck with having to manually adjust a token by the GM once before it can be adjusted by a player thereafter.

There is a way to get this besides forge? I still not able to pay for upgrading my Ultimate License to Unity...

Do you need to have the ultimate license to access the forge? Happy to post it here, but definitely better to use the forge if possible to ensure you get the updates. Let me know when you grab it - I'll probably take it down after you do to avoid confusion.

Once you download it, put it in your extensions folder and you should be good to go.
    Last edited by GKEnialb; July 8th, 2022 at 18:16. Reason: Removed attachment

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Do you need to have the ultimate license to access the forge?
    Forge only works with Unity, so if they are still using FG Classic they wouldn't be able to access the Forge.

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    Forge only works with Unity, so if they are still using FG Classic they wouldn't be able to access the Forge.
    Ah, gotcha. In that case, MestreDosGados, not sure if that attachment will work for you - I've only tested it with FGU.

Token.getDistanceBetween is FGU only as well.
    AFAIK this extension isn't possible in Classic.

Thanks. Sorry, MestreDosGados, looks like this won't work. I'll remove the attachment now.

Quote Originally Posted by MestreDosGados View Post
    There is a way to get this besides forge? I still not able to pay for upgrading my Ultimate License to Unity...
    For FGC, I've been using a fork of Kelrugem's "height-label" extension. It only has the label on a token designating the height of the token and does not do any distance calculations or whatever. If you need me to zip and attach an ext, let me know and I'll do that for ya. This solution isn't as full featured as GKEnialb's but at least it will work in FGC show a label on the tokens with their height. I do realize I'm suggesting an extension from another author, so if that is taboo, please remove this message... I felt it might be ok in this particular case.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    For FGC, I've been using a fork of Kelrugem's "height-label" extension. It only has the label on a token designating the height of the token and does not do any distance calculations or whatever. If you need me to zip and attach an ext, let me know and I'll do that for ya. This solution isn't as full featured as GKEnialb's but at least it will work in FGC show a label on the tokens with their height. I do realize I'm suggesting an extension from another author, so if that is taboo, please remove this message... I felt it might be ok in this particular case.
    It is okay to link my extensions By the way, in my height label forum thread (the first post) I also attached the FGC versions (The versions attached to my forum posts are usually only for FGC )

And thanks for suggesting it

Thread Information