STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 68 First ... 614151617182666 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    4E
    Token Height 3.2
    Aura-Effects .10

New Campaign, no other extensions.

I get this error on token move.

Removing Token Height removes the error.
    Oops, it looks like I made a mistake in my suggested code.
    The distancebetween function should be above the getDistanceBetween function.
    Last edited by bmos; May 5th, 2021 at 11:57.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    The closest square is in red and is 20' away (with the variant/3.5/PFRPG counting). However, the old getDistanceBetween (and the logic I use in the arrow) both come up with 25', which would be true if the square directly south of the red square was chosen. Not sure that I like that, but better to make it match what the core comes up with...
    If its possible I think it would be better to fix bug with the current getDistanceBetween, however as that probably requires changing how the targeting arrows are drawn that might be quite the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Yep, that fixed it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    If its possible I think it would be better to fix bug with the current getDistanceBetween, however as that probably requires changing how the targeting arrows are drawn that might be quite the effort.
    Yeah, that would be a lot more involved and I'm afraid may have other repercussions down the line. I can replicate the existing behavior with some math, so I'll go that way...

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks - I noticed that last night and thought I had broken something when trying to update the distance equations...

Okay, posted v3.3 which (hopefully) fixes getDistanceBetween to find the correct square to perform the distance between...

Quote Originally Posted by 24GKEnialb
    v3.3 Fixed getDistanceBetween - thanks to Svandal for being persistent on pointing out the issue
    I feel so honored. My first mentino in an update. Svandal, the man who never stopped nagging

I have tested it, and it seems to be working, so great job. It will speed up our games much when there is 3D combat.

But it was necessary nagging to get me past the mental block that the arrow and function had to return the same value... Glad it's working for you now.

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 9.28.05 PM.png

I got this error in my campaign tonight. Everything was working fine and then the last battle I got this error. Never changed maps.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 9.28.05 PM.png

I got this error in my campaign tonight. Everything was working fine and then the last battle I got this error. Never changed maps.
    Very odd. Did you add any tokens to the map between the time it was working and when you got the error? Do you have any other extensions loaded? If it does come up again, you may be able to kick it by removing/re-adding the tokens from the combat tracker and resharing the map. That's just a system call, so not really sure how it could have disappeared.

Thread Information