STAR TREK 2d20

Pathfinder 2e - Problems editing owned character sheets

I've been having issues editing numerical values on owned character sheets. I am able to edit most written sections but cannot edit values for XP, HP, amount of ammo, and amount of PP/GP/SP/CP.

The GM has verified that the character is owned. They can edit on my behalf, but cannot locate any reason why I am unable to do so.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Welcome to the FG forums.

You can only directly edit number fields with a darker colour. - lighter colour number fields have been auto calculated. Number fields that can be edited don't show an edit cursor when you click on them. There should be a slight change in the control frame to indicate it's been selected, but this can sometimes be hard to see (themes can affect this too). So, click on the number field and then type your numbers. Another way to edit these fields is using CTRL+mouse-wheel while hovering over the field.

You can edit XP, amount of ammo and treasure (these are darker coloured fields and so can be edited). You can't directly edit HP total as this is calculated - there are some parts of the HP calculation that can be edited, open the Hit Points detail window (click the magnifying glass to the right of the Hit Points section on the Main tab of the character sheet to open this window).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How do you manually enter hit point values from Ancestry, Class, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermind View Post
    How do you manually enter hit point values from Ancestry, Class, etc?
    Open the Hit Points detail window (click the magnifying glass to the right of the Hit Points section on the Main tab of the character sheet to open this window). To edit the white fields use CTRL+mouse-wheel while hovering over the field.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the reply Trenloe. Is there an alternative command? one of my players does not have a mouse on his laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermind View Post
    Is there an alternative command? one of my players does not have a mouse on his laptop.
    Nope. Most laptops can simulate the scroll wheel - do an Internet search based on the type of controls they have on their laptop.

Otherwise, the GM can do it. It'll be a one-off setting for the Ancestry and Class hit points.

Thread Information