Starfinder Playlist
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    Hi Silent Ruin, I just noticed that the Advantages extension doesn't play nice with the dice tower. Not a huge deal but with only this extension loaded, dropping a d20 on the dice tower with either Control or Alt depressed results in the following error.

Error Log - Advantages.png

Quote Originally Posted by knorbet77 View Post
    Hi Silent Ruin, I just noticed that the Advantages extension doesn't play nice with the dice tower. Not a huge deal but with only this extension loaded, dropping a d20 on the dice tower with either Control or Alt depressed results in the following error.

Error Log - Advantages.png
    I can't do anything about that. If you note - hitting the pure FGU with no extensions and clicking the adv button and dropping 20 sided into dice tower will do the exact same thing. All advantages does is trigger that FGU functionality. It's bugged so you'll have to report that to FGU.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I can't do anything about that. If you note - hitting the pure FGU with no extensions and clicking the adv button and dropping 20 sided into dice tower will do the exact same thing. All advantages does is trigger that FGU functionality. It's bugged so you'll have to report that to FGU.
    Good point. I just checked and it seems to be a known issue: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...console-errors
    Last edited by knorbet77; October 29th, 2022 at 23:25. Reason: More information.

AdvantagesCW extension - V1.8 - FGU changes - does not "appear" I need to copy whole charwizard.lua per V1.7 anymore.

[Post not relevant any longer]
    Last edited by SilentRuin; February 10th, 2023 at 05:47.

Looks like AdvantagesCW will ride again - still need some work to streamline my duplicate checks for the uber large spell/equipment list (think PHB,DMG,MM,MtoM, and their supplemental data from 5EAE (PHB, DMG,MM, MtoM).

But it is going to happen. AdvantagesCW will live on.

AdvantagesCW V2.0 is now out on TEST for anyone who wants to try it.

Basically the same things it did before...

If any duplicate named entry is found in any list (class/race/spells/equipment/etc.) then the module priority rules will determine which one is used as there can only be one in Equipped Effects when it name matches - this forces that same selection here.

For all identical names:
    • If local DB - it is the one kept.
    • If module priority is used and defined for the modules involved - then the lowest number (if defined) is kept - ties go to whomever processes first.
    • If module priority is not used or defined in any of the names - then the lowest alphabetical module is used (same as global search returns by default unless some module has been loaded during runtime - hence why module priorities were created so that this could not be left to chance - but if it is - this is the rule)
    Last edited by SilentRuin; February 10th, 2023 at 21:38.

V1.16 - Update - support of new chat command "/chatLogWhisperer [search string]" where [search string] is a string used to do a find on the current chatlog.html in the campaign directory and then output any session blocks that contained that string while bold/italic/underline each matching string in the Chat Log Whisperer Output window. Which is fully editable so you can mangle the text and its format (like story format) to then copy/paste to notes and share with players or put someplace else. Just something I wanted for me to freely display and edit history of chatlogs with. Delete the campaign's chatlog.html if you want it to start over (save it someplace first if you want to hold onto it). You can lock up your machine if you have a huge chatlog or some search that hits a lot of it or is formatted poorly (have to kill FGU app or sign out or reboot). The search string "raw" will get the whole chatlog.html output. Use at your own risk.

/chat raw

/chat [Ff]umble

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SilentRuin; March 11th, 2023 at 17:02.

AdvantagesPA - V1.6 - Update - added an image function to get the last stored pointer data (used in Generic Actions to place an asset scaled and centered to that last stored ptr). Added a new map toolbar button to clear last stored data pointer that we store when cone, circle, or rectangle pointer object is stored (no way to track in FGU so we have to permanently store it and this new button will be only way to remove it).
    Last edited by SilentRuin; July 11th, 2023 at 20:04.

AdvantagesPA.ext - V1.7 - Update - set loadorder to 151 as I'm told other extensions are whacking my code. I do call partial original code when the pointers are not actually in play and or my option is off. If it conflicts disable this one or turn off the option to do pointers. As it appears usually other things work if I'm a higher load order and only my stuff does not when I'm a lower one I'll try it this way.

Thread Information