FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    A note about V1.5 feature - this is a kludge where I could only intercept the pointer area by some function not intended for that use. I also have no way of knowing who created the original pointer (which user) or when it is removed from the map. Different users can put in different pointers and only the last one (from the user's map's perspective) is going to be used as the active area. These pointers are constantly updated via the function I've hijacked even when you do anything to them so only the last one from the user's map's perspective is ever used. If no area is visible in graphics that does not mean one is not defined - only way to clear that data is to close the map and reopen it (its all tied to user map) or to have host turn off and on the option for enabling this behavior.

You can definitely have two different user's maps thinking they saw some other pointer "last" in their display (network, etc.) so beware. If your just using one pointer at a time it will be obvious which is active. But if lots of users are doing them at same time your area may be hijacked by the last one displayed in your map.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

The recent changes to Advantages created a conflict somewhere with another extension that produces this error -- [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "image"]:10: attempt to call field 'onDrop' (a nil value)

However, I don't use Advantages and don't intend to so I don't have much interest in figuring out where the conflict lies.

V1.8 - Bug - Moved buttonPress template override to a higher level template in the nested FGU code for toolbars - was to try to avoid a conflict. As its as high as I can go and still function, if it still conflicts then it just does.

Any chance of a quick video demo'ing the new "Risky" stuff .....
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post
    Sure... though I only do them when I can also entertain myself at the expense of my users Will post here when done.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post
    Will eventually get done processing in youtube... till then might be blurry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEBMWAusq3Q

V1.9 - Feature - provided new option "Allow CTR/ALT held key for ADV/DIS" defaulted to "on" in order to let that feature be optional.

I just installed this and keep getting this error when I try targeting an area:
    [1/5/2022 2:07:05 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow_toolbar.lua"]:26: attempt to call field 'hasLastActivePtrs' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
    I just installed this and keep getting this error when I try targeting an area:
    [1/5/2022 2:07:05 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow_toolbar.lua"]:26: attempt to call field 'hasLastActivePtrs' (a nil value)
    Not sure why your image file would not have that function attached if your using my stuff. Are you using other extensions that mess with the image toolbar?

V1.10 - Bug - some conflicts could cause image not to have my functions so guard against giving a console error (still won't work though if conflicted). Also fixed an issue with character wizard when brought up through LVL UP button in charsheet class.

Thread Information