DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Yeah that is not this code. I would have no idea why they are not guarding against nil values for data. You will have to check with the author or not use this code. I can fix my stuff - I can't fix someone else's. It's possible they are doing something with the other part of this code involving master index and saving of the group name - but I really have no idea. Sorry.
    Tks

V1.3 - Fix: Changed load order to 80 to work with elven accuracy
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thanks for the edit Silentruin. I've just tested it and it now seems Elven Accuracy works alongside this extension correctly now.

Cheers, Steve

Ctl + Alt are opposite in Foundry. Any desire to make Alt = Advantage since they both start with A?

Quote Originally Posted by ghen View Post
    Ctl + Alt are opposite in Foundry. Any desire to make Alt = Advantage since they both start with A?
    Just switch the code in the red square in image below and you can have your own version. Unzip the .ext - edit manager_advantages.lua - reverse the flags or put in what you wish. I myself won't add confusion to those who have already been using it by adding any option to reverse them as simply changing it yourself is so simple.

Untitled.png

V1.4 - Feature - Charwizard has annoyed me that it hardcoded what I get to choose from. As all the global searches in FGU take the first module name match (race,class,feat,spell,background) that they hit I'm making the charwizard list choices do the same. If you have local definition that will always be taken first (how that FGU global search works). There is a new option with this extension now "Use first name match for CharWizard lists" which will not do this stuff if you turn it off (will do default hardcoded choice behavior of original code). It is defaulted to be on.

In another example of something to simple to be worth selling I add it to my example extension on what is to easy to justify selling. CharWizard is constantly giving me issues - but this one was just not worth putting up with as I use supplemental modules to the core modules and need those spells etc. presented as THE choices for the character creation. So it annoyed - so it was rewritten. Till it breaks again. Option is there in case they change it as I had to copy an entire function just to move one line up one line. Copying stuff always increases risk.

V1.5 - Feature - New option "Target Pointer Area" that is defaulted to "off". Will store the last active pointer area you defined and use it to target any tokens within that area in the same way map target mode indicator does. In fact, the target mode icon on the map toolbar is hijacked when this option is turned on so that if it has a stored last pointer area (defined by right/mouse held down with shift/alt/ctr key held down or with right mouse draw pointers option) and there are tokens in that area it will select them unless all are already selected then it unselects them (just like normal targeting mode behavior). If nothing is found inside the stored pointer area or no stored last pointer area exists then it will do normal targeting mode behavior. The only way I could find to remove the last active pointer after all user pointers are removed from map was to turn off and back on the option. No code to determine when a pointer was removed could be found, so this was "good enough". This is User based so is only relevant for the users last active pointers regardless where that graphics originated from (if its on your map its yours as far as your map is concerned - no way to determine who "did it"). Risky modification hijacking some code not meant to do what I'm doing with it (all the pointer logic I really need is buried in the engine and not exposed for access) so I'm putting this in here - free - guarded with option. Use at own risk.

If you ever can't get your icon to behave normally its probably because you have a last stored active pointer area still in the cache - which I can't get rid of to match when graphics goes away - so you have to turn option on and off to get it gone or close the map and bring it back up (only options for players as they don't have option as toggle) and normal behavior will be restored. Or just turn it off.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; January 2nd, 2022 at 20:45.

A note on the RISKYness of this latest update - I had to clone the <template name="image_toolbar_mode_toggle"> code so if something else changes that its incompatible with this.

V1.6 - Feature - for the V1.5 feature having CTR key pressed while selecting map toolbar targeting icon while an active pointer area is present will only select tokens that are same faction as selected token(s). Having ALT key pressed will only select tokens that are different faction from selected token(s). Both keys will not allow things that are not in CT to be selected. Same behavior as V1.5 - will target tokens unless all are currently targeted then it will unselect them.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; January 2nd, 2022 at 17:47.

V1.7 - Bug - Cone calculation had to be corrected for target pointer area.

Thread Information