5E Character Create Playlist

FGU SFRPG Languages no longer working

fgu-sfrpg-languages.png

Noticed today, my existing (and new) SFRPG games ... languages are no longer working and appear to be mis-matched horribly somehow.

When I pull up the language tool, it has a second column which appears to be a drop down ... yet its unclear what its intent is.
    And none of the languages are "mapped" properly by default ... unsure what is going on with it.

2nd column is the alphabet. Check your extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtwhy View Post
    fgu-sfrpg-languages.png

Noticed today, my existing (and new) SFRPG games ... languages are no longer working and appear to be mis-matched horribly somehow.

When I pull up the language tool, it has a second column which appears to be a drop down ... yet its unclear what its intent is.
    And none of the languages are "mapped" properly by default ... unsure what is going on with it.
    My SFRPG languages are working properly and have the same mapping as shown in your picture. There was a big ruleset update recently. Make sure to run updates and load your campaign without extensions. If you still think you have problems you will need to provide more info.

The language selection is just a way to select which font is used to display chat messages based on the language selected in the chat window.
    Last edited by Ulric; February 27th, 2021 at 22:16.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thanks, I appreciate the help --

I'm not running any extensions, curious to learn more about them.

your responses made more sense once I connected with a demo client and could observe it in actions.

with your help(s) -- learned a couple things
    a) the second selection is the "font" used
    b) capitalization matters
    c) it only "works" when clients are logged in and have the specific languages (not GM characters)

Thread Information