DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Paid][LFP][D&D5e][Eberron] Tomb of Annihilation (heavily re-written) 10AM - 1PM EST

Cost: $5 (USD)/session paid via paypal prior to the session (Session Zero free)
    When: Mondays 10AM - 1PM EST
    What: Heavy re-written version of the Tomb of Annihilation adventure using the Eberron setting. This game WILL use homebrewed monsters and magic items, as well as monsters from 3rd party sources, etc.

FANTASY GROUNDS NOTE: I will try to use Fantasy Grounds Unity for this game, however, I have experienced issues with Unity in the past that I understand are now dealt with. If there are issues, I will return to Fantasy Grounds Classic. In either case, I have the Ultimate License, so you don't need a paid account to play.
    EDIT: Voice via Discord

What kind of player might enjoy this game? Role-play oriented players who enjoy character development and pulp action heroics will hopefully enjoy this game.

Character Creation for this game;
    1st level characters
    Races: Anything from the PHB, the Eberron: Rising from the Last War sourcebook, or the Lizardfolk from Volo's Guide. If you're unfamiliar with Eberron, note that while these groups are the same in game statistics, they have very different story elements than their standard D&D counterparts.
    Classes: All class archetypes from the PHB, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, and Tasha's Cauldron of Everything are available. We will be using the updated Beastmaster Ranger from Tasha's Cauldron.
    Tasha's Cauldron Options: We will be using the attribute customization rules from Tasha's, but other options, such as optional class abilities, will not be available.
    Equipment: Each character will get their starting equipment and gold from their Background and Character class.
    A Note On Alignment: I do not use the alignment system in my D&D games, however, this game is for generally heroic characters. With no intent to disparage (enjoy your game your way), this game is not for murder hobos and the like.

Depending on the Number of Players! I may ask players to refrain from playing classes that rely on summoning, simply because we only have three hour sessions and summoning can tend to grind combat speed to a crawl.

And finally... why charge? Well honestly for the time, mostly, but also because I hope to be able to expand my Fantasy Grounds library of game enhancing expansions, buy more 3rd party adventures, and the like. In short, to make future games better.
    Last edited by WildKnight; March 2nd, 2021 at 16:17. Reason: day changed

Thread Information