FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Game Full; Not Seeking Players

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays starting at 8pm
    Planned start date: Currently started...
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hours, Weekly
    Term: Long term, multiple modules, (if the group wishes to remain together)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Campaign Module dependent.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 5 players, looking for 1 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Campaign Module dependent.
    Character restrictions: Make sure anything not already in the Fantasy Grounds server is approved by the DM before you begin typing it into your character sheet.

Details of your scenario: Currently playing the Tyranny of Dragons series (Hoard of the Dragon Queen, The Rise of Tiamat). Then if the group wishes to remain together and continue to play as a group a vote will be started for the next campaign module. I am hoping to find a group that will play together for a very long time. If you have run or played through any of the modules please don't spoil them for others, and please no Meta-Gaming. House Rules are in use. Please send me a private message for more details.

I am going to be upfront with you ... I am not a great DM, some might say I am not a good DM. I am still fairly new, maybe a year under my belt as a DM. I try to make the game enjoyable for all, but sometimes fall short of that goal. I am not very good a describing things, I am not very good at adjusting encounters, I am not very good at 'winging it'. I do try to learn more and improve as a DM. If you would like to play under a new DM who is still learning and may make mistakes please reply.
    Last edited by Cruise105; May 15th, 2021 at 16:41. Reason: Game Full

What would you say the balance between rp and combat will be in the campaigns?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeman326 View Post
    What would you say the balance between rp and combat will be in the campaigns?
    It depends on the campaign. The first one I am running (Tyranny of Dragons) I would say is probably 75% combat, 25% rp ... though I could be completely wrong. Others, such as Curse of Strahd is closer to 60% combat, 40% rp, Tales of the Yawning Portal is more 95% combat 5% rp. It really depends on the module I am running.

Though as I said, those numbers could be so far off that they make me look more like I don't know what I am doing.

Hi. My husband and I are looking for a group. We both know 5e well and he has experience DMing. Hubby prefers to play support characters, I enjoy playing anything but wizards. Message me if there's room at the table or if you have questions.

I'm interested in joining you, I've been playing for years and anyone willing to DM is a great DM.

Hello I would be interested in joining if you still have room

Hey, I'm looking for a game to play in. I saw this and thought to apply. I have been playing D&D for a few years. I'd playing nearly any class, and fill any role needed.

Very interested. Able to join tonight and on Wednesdays. I've role played for years. Familiar with D&D 5e. Willing to play any class the party needs.
    - Faith, Steel and Gunpowder.

I would be interested in joining up for a regular Wednesday night game.

Experience: 40+ years, all D&D editions, DM & player
    Time Zone: Central Time
    FG version: FG Unity, ultimate subscription
    player class: I can play just about role that the party requires.

Discord ID: Splatter #6677

Thread Information