5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkness View Post
    Not super familiar with pathfinder but seems like a decent size group is forming... possibly be able to do a campaign. Is everyone wanting to be a Player or are there any GM's interested?
    Cards on the table, I've never played 5e before but I know 95% of the mechanics. Is this alright for a player? Also will you be using Unity or Classic?
    '"My greatest fear in life is becoming mentally unhinged through crushing loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I hold with my collection of singing potatoes."'

"What a depressingly stupid machine"

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I'm not sure who's actually wanting to commit also not sure if I wanna GM. I've currently got a star wars campaign going and not an experienced GM. I'd need a list of people who actually wanna do this rather than just interested.

I would be interested, but Sunday is difficult for me, unless it was early morning. Something like 8:00 or 9:00 am MST (UTC -7) and playing no longer than 3-4 hours depending on start time. I might even be willing to DM. I am definitely LBGT+ friendly and very open minded. My last Pathfinder character was a hedonistic, kinky, pansexual, female fetchling oracle. I left Pathfinder for D&D 5e two years ago. Started using FGU last June.
    Current
    Player - Homebrew Campaign
    Dungeon Master - Storm King's Thunder
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

I threw sunday up there as a starting point but if you're willing to DM the schedule would probably be more to your availability, even if not DM the time still isn't set in stone yet.

That's fair. I am currently laid off due to a Covid lock-down, but expect to be back to work in April or even the last week of March ~fingers crossed~. When I do go back to work I generally work Sunday through Thursday 2:00 to 10:00 pm. My Friday and Saturday nights already have a games I play in. That being said, Saturday afternoon works until around 5:00 PM same time zone.
    Current
    Player - Homebrew Campaign
    Dungeon Master - Storm King's Thunder
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

Personally I don't think our schedules would match especially since I'm on PST, but if you're willing to DM a game and other LGBT players on the post have a good time that works with your schedule by all means use the post to help organize it!

I work in surgery so my schedule is kinda hectic but generally i'm available after 6PM PST, M-F and then when not on call I can do Sunday or Saturday morning/evening but I have a game I'm DM from 3-6pm PST.

I definitely want to play, though if there's a choice to it, I would prefer to play Saturdays. Im GMT timezone but I can go pretty late on Sats. I haven't used FG Unity yet, only have Classic
    '"My greatest fear in life is becoming mentally unhinged through crushing loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I hold with my collection of singing potatoes."'

"What a depressingly stupid machine"

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Created a campaign invite on the calendar to help organize interest in game.

Any thoughts on looking for folks via Warhorn and maybe establishing a pre-signup sheet in Excel Online?

------------
    ~99% of ideas for campaigns never get anywhere

Thread Information