Starfinder Playlist

Login Bug: Player can't login with client due to space in user name... Seriously

Switched over to FGU tonight. One of the players can't login to the client using their forum account. They have a space in their user name is my guess based on a search for other issues like this. She had to go create another account without a space, on another email account. Why am I troubleshooting this kind of issue in the year 2020? We have been running classic without that issue for 7 months?????? Unity is supposed to be the new client that we use...

Perhaps the login system could get updated to the year 2020?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZergorX View Post
    Switched over to FGU tonight. One of the players can't login to the client using their forum account. They have a space in their user name is my guess based on a search for other issues like this. She had to go create another account without a space, on another email account. Why am I troubleshooting this kind of issue in the year 2020? We have been running classic without that issue for 7 months?????? Unity is supposed to be the new client that we use...

Perhaps the login system could get updated to the year 2020?

Thanks.
    That's odd. I have a space in my username and don't have an issue logging in to FGU but I have never used classic. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
    Last edited by The Decepticon; February 27th, 2021 at 03:19.

Blog Entries
    The only time I've seen issues with usernames is non-latin characters. Spaces should be fine. If you want to try again, after she is unable to login, please capture both the GM and player logs using the compile logs console command and upload to the forums here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This is not the issue. My user name is "Moon Wizard"; and I'm the one helping with development and testing.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information